Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

well done xx thats 5lbs u will never have to see againxx

I could lie and say I have been great but tbh, what's the point. I do not gain anything from lying. I have been consciously eating knowin full well that weigh in is on Tuesday. So far I have eaten some lasagne with spinach pasta I made earlier and half a squarish wrap. I had a really mad craving for chips earlier n made the decision to have the lasagne instead. Not the greatest move but prolly saved myself a few thousand calories and grams of fat. Iv worked out I have only been havin one or two Cambridge packs a day since weigh day.

I'm only just havin my second shake now. N for some reason I just do not want to go anywhere near the soups. :(

Aw, that's a shame. Why not, instead of lasagne etc, you buy in some frozen broccoli and chicken breasts so that if you feel like you REALLY need to eat you can make yourself a SS+ meal.

Maybe you're better speaking to your consultant, because it seems like you're wasting your money. You might just need a couple days off the plan to get back into the right frame of mind and 'in the zone'. I have faith in you, I'm sure you can do it! But you need to take your 3 products a day. I feel the same as you about the soup, totally gone off it. I'm mostly chocolate and cappuccino shakes this week, with porridge at night. ~Cas x

Ooo ladies, I HATE the soups and the porridge (yuk) - I only really like the shakes, and now I'm on the bars which I love!! Dablaksista, I am obviously joining your thread very late in the day, but I so agree with Casbebe - I am on SS but have just had to have something on a couple of occasions and went for a chicken salad ( I was even excited at the thought of balsamic vinegar)...I felt good after it and even better that I hadn't blown the plan/ ketosis.
My hubby is doing CWP with me, but he is on Step 3 and all set for a boozy week end but committed to getting right back on it on Monday - You can too !! Every day's a new start and remember you have to overeat by 3500 calories to gain a pound, so you can't have done that much damage?! Get back on the bus and in a couple of days you'll be smiling at the scales again ;)

Hey. Thanks for joinin xx it's great that ur partner is #teamcambridge as well. Yeh. I'm back on it. All is not lost. I don't want to take a lot of time out as such because it will b so much harder to get back into for me. But like I sed earlier, mayb on my other post:

I'm just listening to some music n really missin how much I used to go out clubbin. Think I need to get this ass into gear 4 real. I miss my size 14/16 going out clothes. I have 4 boxes of high heeled shoes which cost me a heck of a lot ov money n I don't wear any of them now. Think I had my wake up call.

Oh my goodness!! I totally forgot its my dads birthday tomorrow. My mom is planning a huge party will all Jamaican food (my weakness)! Mom did ask me to do the chicken and the veg n now I'm rushin to sainsburys hopin i can get everything I want. It for 12 ppl in total so as u can imagine there is gonna b a heck of alot of food.

That said, I'ma stay strong and prolly SS+ tomorrow.

As for today, so far so good. Had my breakfast at. 7.30 n 1litre water. My aim is to have 4 packs today n drop bk down to 3 or 2 tomorrow then bk up to 4 packs and definitely keep on top of my water. It really helps writing my feelings down. That's all 4 now folks.

I give up. It's pointless me paying so much money n I can't stick to it at all.

My hubby asked me to buy some crisps for him for work. I'm not a crisp person but I have managed to go thru at least 3 packets. I hate myself that I am like this. Where is my self control and respect?

I'm now back to my out of energy self. Mann. I really just hate myself so much

Awww - thats so sad that you feel like that:break_diet:...maybe your halo has slipped, but you can get started again - Sounds like you've got a big day of temptation tomorrow, so maybe you should plan a restart for Monday if your head isn't in the right place - Don't give up though, as you've taken the hardest step which was getting started in the first place?

Sounds like something to think about.

Last edited:
Don't beat yourself up about it. This plan is extremely difficult, you done really well for taking the first step and starting it ~Cas

Been up since 6am cooking and baking food for my dads birthday meal. I remembered yesterday that when I used to be a manager at KFC I was around food all the time and all I used to eat on 12 hour shifts was just a kids mini burger and a sweetcorn. I stopped touching the chicken n most the other food because I was always surrounded by the food so I thought if I go back to cooking I will feel the same. I have to say I'm less inclined to eat loads.

Today is going to be a good day :) Almost drank my litre before my 10am deadline.

Morning hun,

Just found your diary. Have you considered starting out in ss+ then moving into ss when your more in the swing I things? It might make it easier as you'll feel less like you're missing out perhaps?

That's how I have coped if I ever really want food, And also if you are having something not on ss+ I try to keep low carb still by using this list: http://www.atkins.com/Program/Phase-1/What-You-Can-Eat-in-this-Phase.aspx that way you can keep your body in ketosis so when you're up to it again you can just pick ss/ss+ back up and carry on without that awful 2-3days of going into ketosis feeling like crap.

Yea. Been thinkin ov doin that from next week. N thanks for the website. Looks really good n helpful.

Iv been so busy today. Only managed my porridge and a small no carb meal. N my meal was so small n I stopped when I was full. There was so much food around and I was good. Even my dads birthday cake which was laced with alcohol did not faze me. I'm really proud of myself today

Anyone got any way I can force my body to drink. Iv already got water flavouring but completely gone off it.

Weigh day today. Hopefully the extra lbs I gained this week have disappeared. I will b happy with a small loss or a STS. As long as I haven't put anything on. Gonna discuss SS+ with her as well. X

Anyone got any way I can force my body to drink. Iv already got water flavouring but completely gone off it.

I find having a water bottle near by helps, preferably a litre, I hate drinking from cups or glasses and even smaller bottles are a chore as they always need filling. I use it for something to do when I'm bored - drink - distracted - drink - need my hands occupying - drink etc etc. I have gone through phases where I struggled to hit 2l, but then lately i easily go over 3!

Soooooo...regardless of what has been happening this week I'm still 2lbs lighter!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

Back