Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

I wouldn't mind doin it either once I reach goal. I wouldn't care if people knew what I used to know because I would never be that weight again.

It's something to think about. N mayb change the life of someone else xx

I wouldn't mind doin it either once I reach goal. I wouldn't care if people knew what I used to know because I would never be that weight again.

It's something to think about. N mayb change the life of someone else xx

Totally! I never thought I'd find myself going around telling people what I weigh and how much I used to weigh! But like you say, I'm. Not going back so it doesn't matter any more!

I think I might actually tell my hubby how much I weigh when I loose my first stone. Xx he has never known it. All he has known is how much weight I have been putting on.

Good morning everyone!!

Hope everyone has a brilliant day xx

Best of luck honey x expecting a nice loss 4 you xx

-6lbs! Yayyyyyy :) That's 11lb in 13 days, roll on next week for my first stone.

How are you getting on today? ~Cas x

I think I might actually tell my hubby how much I weigh when I loose my first stone. Xx he has never known it. All he has known is how much weight I have been putting on.

Yes do it!! it took me a long time to tell my (just over 10st) boyfriend my weight, I was 6 heavier than him when we first got together! bit telling him kinda shamed me into motivation lol.

Aww. I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels this way.

I don't wanna jinx things but I actually feel it may be gettin a little bit easier. I went to church today and they had tea n cake afterwards. I opted for no tea (because I hate it lol) n there were plates full of delicious enticing fancy cakes. And what did I do. Open up my bag n take out my bar n start munching. I'm still sitting at the table with the cake In front of me but tellin myself no lool.

Found yoooou! Great read! It really helps to write down your thoughts! :) very proud of you henny! We are all in this together!

M xxx

Arrrgggggghhhh. Another reason why I can't wait to be skinnier....

So that I can fit comfortably on cross country train seats. It's so annoying having Half my hips still out in the train corridor.

Ouch. Forgot to take my food again. N came down with such an splitting headache.

Just read your thread you should check with your consultant but mine said it was okay to have cucumber or celery if you get peckish( even thought I haven't tried it out) drinking tea and herbal teas help when you get hungry even though before CD I hated tea and had make myself like it!

Hello candy. It's not so much eating extra, it's the fact that I was forgetting to eat.

Nah. I don't like the taste of the tetras Hun

Back