Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Feeling great. KFC was fine. Had a bar and water.now just walking round the museum.

Yes girlie we have done it! Nothin is impossible!

I feel proper motivated. Dual dynamics is right. See this diet not as being hard but as a challenge.

I exceeded my 4litre target. I've drank 5 litres today. The pounds will have no choice but to leave my body n reveal a slimmer me.

Last edited:
Good morning guys. Here's to another successful day.

Morning girlies. I got weighed today. Put on between a quarter and half a pound. Not letting that bother me. Still gonna b 100%. I got 6 weeks until my graduation ceremony n I will be at least a stone lighter. I'm off dress shopping :)

Got on that bus and a woman is eatin fish n chips.omg. One part of me wants to just rip it out of her hand lol

You WILL be atleast a stone lighter! :)

OMG I'd love fish and chips onnomnom lol

Go and sniff it lol it helps although I may get odd looks haha

Xxx

You WILL be atleast a stone lighter! :)

OMG I'd love fish and chips onnomnom lol

Go and sniff it lol it helps although I may get odd looks haha

Xxx

Yes I will!

I decided to not go closer as I would look weird and the bus was packed lol.

I had my 4 litres yesterday. Stepped on the scales this morning and 4lbs has just disappeared. I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis yet.

OMG SO Jealous! After 4 days I'm barely seeing a lb! :-(

Don't be Hun. I'm not convinced myself lol. These scales have upset
Me before. N keep at it. We are doin the best we can. There is no way u will
Stay the same x

Well done henny :)

Fab news! and ria it will come off stop stressing yourself because that won't help.

If we are 100% on our chosen step it is impossible to fail! be proud of the effort you're putting in not how it's reflected on the scales. You KNOW you've been on plan so you don't need a machine to applaud you for that. That's what we are here for lol

*applause*

Xxxx

Don't know why but I'm struggling to drink my water today. I've almost finished my first bottle.

Loving the whole taskmaster Martha lol.

It is only 10 indeed, I've prob had just under a 1L but I have been up since 5!!

And it's a warm day today so hopefully will be easier to drink more.

Lol I need to do something with my life ria!

Having holiday blues sucks and you lot make me want to motivate and be motivated lol

I haven't drank a drop of water yet lol but I will probably after weigh in.

Xxx

Back