Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Lol is all good here. Just super busy ironing loads.not enjoying it. :( just had my second product but again behind on my water.

How are u xx

Lol is all good here. Just super busy ironing loads.not enjoying it. :( just had my second product but again behind on my water.

How are u xx

You will catch up on the water and if you don't its not the end of the world your not tucking into a takeaway! Don't put urself under unnecessary pressure

I hate ironing too! Lol jus its keeping you busy atleast

I'm good had my second product too and on my 2nd litre but if I include coffee I'm on my 4th (my cup is huuuge 2 cups is my kettle filled so 1.8litres) lol I don't count my coffee tho because I like to drink the 3 litres of actual water

Do you feel okay today or still hungry?

Xx

Lool. No wonder the bathroom is ur best friend lol.

I don't feel hungry. Just bored lol n about to give up on my ironing

Lool. No wonder the bathroom is ur best friend lol.

I don't feel hungry. Just bored lol n about to give up on my ironing

Your still at it lol go you I'd have given up hours ago lol

I'm more or an iron when needed kinda girl lol luckily the dryer saves me the effort almost always

I'm bored too I'm reading the forum inside out lol

Feel like a stalker lool

Hope ur ok!

Wonder where miss ria is!?

Xx

Lool. I did they yesterday so got nothin to do today lol. Housework doesn't count lol.

I normally like ironing but not feelin it today

I don't knows what's happened to Ria. Hope she's ok x

meh, I suppose it's all subjective! I tell ya, i tried on a black vest dress and oh boy do i look a funny shape at the moment, i mean odd, its bizarre.

But ul get there when you start toning and that. Maybe the swimming could become a regular thing again? You enjoyed that xxxx

Hello girls. I was at church.

:( I broke my diet but its not all bad.

After church we had a picnic n I had an egg salad, a small portion of pasta. But then had a portion of spiced bun with cheese and a little dumpling. I don't feel bad just need to make sure I drunk enough water.

Haven't had chance to catch up on diaries and stuff. How u girlies doing.

Hello girls. I was at church.

:( I broke my diet but its not all bad.

After church we had a picnic n I had an egg salad, a small portion of pasta. But then had a portion of spiced bun with cheese and a little dumpling. I don't feel bad just need to make sure I drunk enough water.

Haven't had chance to catch up on diaries and stuff. How u girlies doing.

Doing good hen just plodding on

Scales not moving which is annoying me but hey!

Don't worry to much about having an off day you can get ur control and focus back

Xxx

Ur scales are not moving? Oh man. That's super annoying :( please don't give up. When ur at ur target these tougher weeks will seem a distant memory.

Do yu think yu may have to go up a step to go back down or is it something like water retention. I still ain't read the diaries yet lol

I just had a thought actually.... it's genius! it makes SO much sense... hear me out ok...

When I went away in Feb/mar to the caribbean, I cambe back and lost the weight within 4 days (just over half a stone) a lot of which i attributed to being water weight ok. water weight gained from not only eating (re-gaining glycogen storeS) but being in a much hotter climate for 2 weeks. and obv coming back here which was bloody freezing ok.

this time, well, the heat wave began the day i got back - it was in the late 20s and hasn't gone much below 20 since right? well hello - extra water weight from heat is hanging around this time for us - could explain why such a ridiculous amount of people are struggling right now?

might be completely lala but makes sense to me - ok doesn't contribute to the whole 13lbs i aquired but surely some of it maybe?

Ur scales are not moving? Oh man. That's super annoying :( please don't give up. When ur at ur target these tougher weeks will seem a distant memory.

Do yu think yu may have to go up a step to go back down or is it something like water retention. I still ain't read the diaries yet lol

No idea Hun

My totm is due so I'm hoping its that

Who knows? I'm not giving in dont worry

Xxx

Back