Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

I just had a thought actually.... it's genius! it makes SO much sense... hear me out ok...

When I went away in Feb/mar to the caribbean, I cambe back and lost the weight within 4 days (just over half a stone) a lot of which i attributed to being water weight ok. water weight gained from not only eating (re-gaining glycogen storeS) but being in a much hotter climate for 2 weeks. and obv coming back here which was bloody freezing ok.

this time, well, the heat wave began the day i got back - it was in the late 20s and hasn't gone much below 20 since right? well hello - extra water weight from heat is hanging around this time for us - could explain why such a ridiculous amount of people are struggling right now?

might be completely lala but makes sense to me - ok doesn't contribute to the whole 13lbs i aquired but surely some of it maybe?

That might be right for you my dear but I came from 40 degrees in Cali and the heatwave hasn't continued here in Belfast lol

But you could be onto something for yourself tho! Can't hurt to have diff reasons because you are trying

Xxxx

Morning girls. How are u all xx

The scales are being nice to me again. Apparanlely 7lbs has disappeared since Wednesday.

Morning henny,

So far so good... 1.5l and a shake down!

Lucky girls - I need some of those scales :p

X

That's excellent. Lets get the lbs disappearing for you too. X

Here's to a positive and productive day xx

I'm still skeptical Bout these scales. Kinda got it in my head that its not official until my CDC has weighed me. If they read the same then I will believe them.

Hey my name is naima im new on here but not to cambridge, i restarted again last week after reading alot of the posts which were very supportive and inspirational!!! currently live in dubai, moved out here a few months ago from london, so you can imagine my excitement when i found my consultant here, started cambridge last week lost 10 lbs and im actually very happy about that!

just wanted to say that you are all doing really well and good luck with the weigh in!!

xx

Hey my name is naima im new on here but not to cambridge, i restarted again last week after reading alot of the posts which were very supportive and inspirational!!! currently live in dubai, moved out here a few months ago from london, so you can imagine my excitement when i found my consultant here, started cambridge last week lost 10 lbs and im actually very happy about that!

just wanted to say that you are all doing really well and good luck with the weigh in!!

xx

Good luck naima :)

Well done on your amazing first weigh in

Have u much more to lose?

X

I feel ur pain I'm 6 stone down and another 6 to lose perhaps what feels like the never ending weightloss story lol but we will get there I have faith xx

6 stone as a loss is amazing! U must be proud!! Faith, CB and a whole lotta water! I forgot how much water I had to drink, now I'm thinkin to have my laptop moved to the bathroom, the amount of times I go is unreal lool xx

6 stone as a loss is amazing! U must be proud!! Faith, CB and a whole lotta water! I forgot how much water I had to drink, now I'm thinkin to have my laptop moved to the bathroom, the amount of times I go is unreal lool xx

Lol I can also relate to the water lol thinking if moving into the bathroom myself haha

Thanks Hun I am proud! Il be prouder when I lose the lot tho lol

Water is the secret :)

Xxx

Hey guys. Sorry for the late check in. Had a busy day. U collected my baby bro from train station n that was it lol...busy busy busy.

I finally get to go bed now. Oh man. I'm gettin to old for all this running around lol

P.s. I don't mind the toilet trips if it means ill be staring at a completely new woman come Christmas time.

Hey guys. Sorry for the late check in. Had a busy day. U collected my baby bro from train station n that was it lol...busy busy busy.

I finally get to go bed now. Oh man. I'm gettin to old for all this running around lol

P.s. I don't mind the toilet trips if it means ill be staring at a completely new woman come Christmas time.

It's all good Henny

I've been keeping busy today myself

How did your day go?

Xx

Morning. It was busy but it's all good. I felt tiny pangs of hunger yesterday. Today we are supposed to be going Sheffield for the day, where Ste used to live.

Morning guys. How are you all.

I can't tell you how annoyed I am!! I weighed myself yesterday and it was touching 18.10 so I would have lost 8lbs this week. Had a good day. But drank my water until 12.30am. Forced my last litre and went to bed. Iv been awake for an hour n weighed myself n 4lbs has come back on. I wouldn't be so annoyed but today is weigh day n I wanted to see on my cd scales that I had broken out of the 19 stone bracket n into the 18. Is there anything I can do from now to 9.30? I'm scared to drink more water.

Morning guys. How are you all.

I can't tell you how annoyed I am!! I weighed myself yesterday and it was touching 18.10 so I would have lost 8lbs this week. Had a good day. But drank my water until 12.30am. Forced my last litre and went to bed. Iv been awake for an hour n weighed myself n 4lbs has come back on. I wouldn't be so annoyed but today is weigh day n I wanted to see on my cd scales that I had broken out of the 19 stone bracket n into the 18. Is there anything I can do from now to 9.30? I'm scared to drink more water.

Hey hen

Try not to worry so much as it will most likely even itself out by weigh in. If you stress about it ur gonna weigh more so chill :)

And you will be having a few trips to the bathroom before 9.30 I would imagine.

Let us know how u get on and I'm sure your gonna have a great loss. Whatever the outcome it's not a gain and you have done great sticking to the plan this week so that's all you could really hope for

Come on some more of this positive thinking you've been talking about this week!

Xxx

I kno. Just wanted to finally hit the two stone mark n now feel a bit robbed lol

Back