Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Yea. It's kinda hit me mid may what I wanted to do with my life. Didn't wanna continue my life working with my first degree (biomedical science) so opted for something that suited me more.

I'm well excited but nervous at the same time. My whole life is dependant on the next twenty four hours, well, slight exaggeration lol.

Yea. It's kinda hit me mid may what I wanted to do with my life. Didn't wanna continue my life working with my first degree (biomedical science) so opted for something that suited me more.

I'm well excited but nervous at the same time. My whole life is dependant on the next twenty four hours, well, slight exaggeration lol.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you! :)

Xxx

Had a mad headache for hours. Had my second product at one n only just had my 3rd product now. Drank 5litres of water n headache never shifted.

Day 1 (again)
B: toffee and walnut
L: oriental chilli
D: cranberry bar
Extra product: tbd

Yes!!! Uni put the courses up early. The two unis I wanted not have spaces for nursing :) I'm so happy. Now hair need to phone up at 7am n sell myself.

Up and ready. Got all my info in front of me. Just 2 mins left then I can call the Uni. Here goes

Up and ready. Got all my info in front of me. Just 2 mins left then I can call the Uni. Here goes

UPDATE

Oh man. The ucas and Uni website lied. There ain't no spaces. Well none ATM. Oh well. Lets phone the other Uni.

Just made my second phone call. Nothing I can do now apart from wait for a call back.

I hate waiting lol

Just had a telephone interview and I've been out forward for a selection day at Nottingham Uni on Tuesday. Omg. I'm in a state of shock

If I play my cards right then yes. I will have a place. N Nottingham Uni has a branch in derby where I live so it will be close :)

Right. Now back to diet. One product down but no water yet

Back