Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Happy birthday to me. Another year older :) diet ok today. Not too much damage done. Very behind on water In take but it's ok.

Went to an all u can eat with family and stes parents. I was really good n had salad for first plate n veg with I think two minuscule pieces of beef I think. N what else. Erm....oh yes. A small rectangle literally tiny of banoffee pie and banana cake. I think it was like 2cm long. No joke lol

Went to an all u can eat with family and stes parents. I was really good n had salad for first plate n veg with I think two minuscule pieces of beef I think. N what else. Erm....oh yes. A small rectangle literally tiny of banoffee pie and banana cake. I think it was like 2cm long. No joke lol

You did well I would have devoured everything lol

Xxx

I've always been rubbish with all u can eat. Too much choice just throws me lol

Heya everyone. I keep doing disappearing acts. :( ok so everything is fine. My birthday was good but the whole weekend became food orientated that said. I think I have managed to regain focus.

I also realised that the reason I felt a bit lost was that I need had any correct scales in my house to see the progress for myself. The min I put a new one in my house I felt better and driven again.

I'm also contemplating the painful decision of cutting down or eliminating my bars for a while. Eating a bar sometimes makes me want to eat other things n if I'm on a completely liquid diet then I won't have the motion of eating. (Don't know if making much sense). I don't wanna put too much pressure on myself, something I have a habit of doin but at the same time I would like my weight loss average to increase.

So ladies....you are now lookin at Nurse Gordon!!!!

I got into Nottingham Uni. I start next month :) xxx

Thanks guys!! The last few days been a bit of a blur. Had quite a few stuff to do. Doing ok with food packs but again can't seem to guzzle the water down :(

Kinda stressing bout Uni n work/home life. Worked out ill only have 7 weeks off for the whole year. N many times jay is off ill still b away. Feelin real guilty for not being around as much 4 him ATM.

Kinda stressing bout Uni n work/home life. Worked out ill only have 7 weeks off for the whole year. N many times jay is off ill still b away. Feelin real guilty for not being around as much 4 him ATM.

Yea but ur doing it to give him a better life

How could that be a bad thing?

X

Back