Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

So. After being on this diet 100% I have lost a grand total of...

...drum roll please

I measly pound!!!

Gutted does not even describe how I feel right now

So. After being on this diet 100% I have lost a grand total of...

...drum roll please

I measly pound!!!

Gutted does not even describe how I feel right now

Aww hen

I feel your pain :(

But try to think positively that it is off and not on!

You will get a better loss next week don't let it put you off you are doing amazing

Xxx

I think I'm gonna buy new scales. I was over the moon when it gave me a nice welcome to the 18 stone bracket.

I know I can't give up but I really feel like doin so right now

In fact. When I get home I'm gonna mash them up! I wouldn't have been so gutted if my scales were flipping accurate.

I still have to buy new ones tho.

In fact. When I get home I'm gonna mash them up! I wouldn't have been so gutted if my scales were flipping accurate.

I still have to buy new ones tho.

You won't give up! Because you want to feel good about yourself and food only gives temporary pleasure but feeling an achievement and feeling good lasts so much longer and feels Waay better!

You wouldn't let me throw in the towel when I was having a crappy week and sure as hell I won't be letting you either!

In it together huni!

It's just the way it has to be. Things like this happen to test our strength and you are strong enough to move past this hen!

Xxx

Had a really rotten day...family problems!!!!

Grrrrrhhhhh!!!!

Thanks Hun. It's too long to explain. Today's a news at n hopefully a better one. It is also my mother In laws birthday and I have made a baked bake well cheesecake.

Weirdly enough I don't feel a made urge to eat it. I'm just proud of my creation. It took hours to do lol

Attachments

• image-2888152130.jpg
    image-2888152130.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3461964239.jpg
    image-3461964239.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 45
Thanks Hun. It's too long to explain. Today's a news at n hopefully a better one. It is also my mother In laws birthday and I have made a baked bake well cheesecake.

Weirdly enough I don't feel a made urge to eat it. I'm just proud of my creation. It took hours to do lol

Glad to hear :)

Oh wow looks yum :)

Unlike you I do have the urge to suck it through a straw in one go like something from a cartoon haha

Xxxx

Hey ladies. I fell off the wagon on spectacular fashion. Put on 4lbs but ate crap for the whole time. I have now been ordered to do a daily check in with my CDC and she wants the weight off by next week. Had to break my pocket and sole source it. Only allowed one meal off on Friday as its my birthday

Gonna have to go back to reporting what u eat as well. Im just not with it ATM.

Had a peanut bar at 10.30 n 2 litres down already. I got a late night tonight. Gotta see if my nursing course is available via clearing. The website is available from midnight.

Back