Beeeeeeeeea....

Just reading this VCLD seem to more popular than I realised...just goes to show that they work!! No matter which one you are on!!

I think you're right Bea, they are just so fast arent they? Still amazes me! Ooh just noticed your ticker, you are half way there!!! GO BEA!!!

Oooh Sonkie its heavenly after LT!! The flavours are brill and the bars - well I now look forward to meal times! Have you been SSing all the time or do you do AAM? If you do, how are you finding it, is it really hard to go back SSing afterwards?

Hey guys how are you all doing, I see some of you have changed to cd, how are you finding it ?

I'm still on LT ...would like to change but cant get a CDC thats close by....anyhoo, after a few blips on the wagon and half way there...you seem to be making great progress recently....well done... being in loooovvveee is great motivation....;)

Oooh Sonkie its heavenly after LT!! The flavours are brill and the bars - well I now look forward to meal times! Have you been SSing all the time or do you do AAM? If you do, how are you finding it, is it really hard to go back SSing afterwards?

When are you due to have your AAM week? It will feel weird after SSing since mid June!!!!???? Sure the CDC will give you lots of advice??

Thanks for your comments on my ticker!! Trilled to on the downward part of the hill...thought I'd never get to 13st....loosing the rest seems achievable!! You have just over 30llbs to go till target....you will be there in November.....

I think Bea that once you get under 13, you feel like you are on the homeward stretch! Its really odd! I just keep thinking to myself - this time next week I will be in the 11s.... woohooooo! I cant wait to finish!!

I think I am due to have AAM next week, but I am not going to mention it unless my CDC does! Part of me is looking forward to cold chicken and salad. Part of me just wants to keep on SSing in case its just too hard to go back to SS after AAM.

oooohhhh cant wait till I am in the 11's....that the real home stretch....with a size 30 waist LOL....SSing is easier cos you know it works and keeping the pounds dropping off....although I love the sound of cold chicken and salad ...yummy!!

I wish my waist actually *was* 30" - thats just the corset size, which is 6" smaller than my *real* waist, boo hiss... not for long!

I start CD tomorrow Sonkie and I am actually looking forward to losing weight again! Im glad I havent gained any weight since I stopped LT 3 weeks ago so at least I am starting back were I left off. I may change my mind tomorrow but we shall see !!

I wish my waist actually *was* 30" - thats just the corset size, which is 6" smaller than my *real* waist, boo hiss... not for long!

Oh....I am a 36inch waist at the moment too.....used to be 30inch which is my goal to......OMG...does that mean when you are 30 inch you can get to 24 with the corset??? WOW?? Is that the way it works?

I start CD tomorrow Sonkie and I am actually looking forward to losing weight again! Im glad I havent gained any weight since I stopped LT 3 weeks ago so at least I am starting back were I left off. I may change my mind tomorrow but we shall see !!
Hey well done you for not piling on the weight - so proves you can keep it off when you get to target! Thats brilliant ....I always worry I wont keep it off.....

Back