Beeeeeeeeea....

Bea, any news on your CDC appointment? All fingers are crossed for you!!

Nope! My son goes back to school tomorrow so spending today getting final school stuff. etc so distracted with that.... will focus on CD later in the week....

More frayed nerves than hetic...we are debating hair cutting, clothes, colour of school bags, number of pencils, what goes in lunch box.....work is easier (i get away with being bossy)...my son doesnt put up with being told what to do (too much like his mom)!!! LOL

it will be fine...he's a dote really - its so funny and cute...he has blonde curly hair and when he's angry and annoyed the curls just bounce like little springs on his head and I cant take him seriously.....off to Tesco now for last battle of the day!!! LOL

Oh fine - not a bother...didnt want a hug for a kiss! (has a sneaky one before the school!!!)..finished at 12pm..off this week from work so dropping him each day which I am trilled about.

Yes and the weather is actually nice....how are you feeling today....know you were really p*ssed off yesterday...hope today as been more positive!

Hi Bea, feeling much much better today thank you, happy to be back on my 3 packs a day lol! I'm off to France early tomorrow morning, just for a few days, just been packing up all my CD stuff to take with me! No baguette for this girl!!!

Hi Bea
How things going ?
Have you started CD yet ?
I have started on Monday , the flavours wow !!!

Elle .... how was France ????

Hope your well ladies x

Eh up Sam! Glad you are enjoying the CD - isnt it brill? Keep us posted on how it goes.....

France was good thanks - spent time with my sis and little neice, stuck 100% to my CD and now back to the grind!

Well done Elle, I have got my CD packs and am starting on Monday as my last night out for a long time is on Friday. I am really looking forward to it. I got weighed too actually and was pleasently surprised. The last time I was weighed for LT i was 14st 8lbs and by Debz scales I was 14st 4lbs!! I know that the scales are prob very different but they couldnt be that far out could they!!! I havent gained at least!!

no because i have been off ss for about 3 weeks now so im starting over really. i look forward to them though because they sound really nice!!

Yes, it just came out - I had one for brekkie, it is great. But, my CDC gave me 14 - one for each day - and no other shake flavours. Serves me right for being busy texting my fella and not noticing!!!! GAH! do you want to do a swap? I can send you some of my choc orange ones in return for something different LOL!

You are doing so well Elle , saw your pics the other week , brave woman you are . Can really see the loss , not long to go now 34.5 lb to go That wont be long

Back