Beeeeeeeeea....

You will get back to it girl !

no because i have been off ss for about 3 weeks now so im starting over really. i look forward to them though because they sound really nice!!
Good luck to you too!

No problem Elle, what flavours do you fancy??? I have most of them I reckon although I didnt get the strawberry or the vanilla as I have a lasting memory of the LT flavours in those!!

Cheers Missleo, I am starting again on Monday so Im sure I will be on next week screaming about being hungry for the first few days again!!

But really we know they will be screams of Joy :) You will get there :)

No problem Elle, what flavours do you fancy??? I have most of them I reckon although I didnt get the strawberry or the vanilla as I have a lasting memory of the LT flavours in those!!

Ooooh Rach you are fab - like you I steered clear of vanilla and strawberry LOL! Anything at all, I really like all of them!! Still got your addy in my email so I shall pop some in the post for you. How many choc orange do you want?

Hi girls
i started cd on monday , not done 100%
found it really hard getting into it , but one step at a time i say

The flavours are so much better thou than LT ....choc mint omg .....so cant wait for choc orange !!!! should get them tomoro ....woohoo

Rach , hope you do better than me in my first few days , i'll get weighed tomoro so i'll let you all know !

They taste greaaaat thou xxx

Ooooh I love that one!
How about toffee walnut? that has to be my fave shake I reckon. Oh but then the cappuccion is great too.

I want to get to 10 stone , love to by xmas ... but if i dont switch to CD i'm not going to make it . I'm doing VLCD now but needs to be lower , and i dont know if i can handle that , also its money too , but i'll see what happens . So monday for you Rachel , best of luck , i was just finding out about weight-matters another quick weight loss , like CD i think , but getting peoples views on it ... , theres a few posts on here but no ones tried it yet ... huh will read up on that . Good luck !

Oh another VLCD let us know what you find out although I think I will stick with CD now as too much switching will just put me off.

weight-matters info

Oh another VLCD let us know what you find out although I think I will stick with CD now as too much switching will just put me off.
Rapid on weight-matters 4 packs per day at 49 pounds a week
Lose 3 – 4 stone in 12 weeksSuitable for those who have at least 3 stone to lose or BMI over 30. Ideal to help break the cycle of bad eating habits, binge eating and get back in control of food. See a difference in your health & weight quickly.

• Replace all foods with fully nutritional meal packs for 3 weeks only
  • 4 Litres of water per day
  • Daily kcal approx 440+
  • No complicated plans to follow
  • Good weight loss every week
  • Sense of well being
  • More energy
  • Week 4 Add a meal a day from our food lists
  • Repeat this 3 times
There is 3 programes
Second is Regular lose 2-3 stone in 12 weeks
4 nutritional complete meal packs per day
plus one meal per day from list
4 litres of water per day
Daily kcals 800/900

Third programe
Weekender
lose approx 1 stone per 4 weeks
4 meal packs
4 litres water per day
sat & sun you can enjoy extra 800 kcals per day
can be followed for twelve weeks

when you reach goal weight , weight-matters will celebbrate your success by sending you for a complete make over & photographic session free of charge

Also thers Maintenance , how to eat healthy

Thers plenty of Flavours
have them whatever time of day , mix them together, add herbs, spices, pepper, if you like it , turn them into mousse , ice cream, muffins and crisps , drink unlimted black tea and coffee use table sweetners only .
Meetings 45 mins a week

Sounds just the same as CD and LT but more falvours than LT and more expensive than CD. I think I will stick to CD. Wow there was alot of abbrievations in that!!

Hi , 4 packs aday , 28 a week for 49 pounds , i was paying for 3 aday 21 a week for Cd 36 pounds , how much do you pay rachel for your Cd is that 3 or 4 aday . Think theres not much in it . But yes they are all the same , i've not read up on the Flavours yet .

Oh I dont know I am confused by all the numbers now!! I pay about the same for my CD I think. So you probably right about them being the around the same. I am on three packs a day.

Think it works out about the same . But you have to have 4 pcks aday first on that diet .

Back