1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Beef casserole or stew reciepes in slow cooker plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by babsie 1978, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. babsie 1978

babsie 1978 Active Member

Hi I have a slow cooker and hardly use as never know what to put in it.we r going out for day on Thursday and want use cooker to make something with beef stewing steak but unsure wat or how to make the sauce/gravy etc as few times have used it has turned out very well taste wise...and don't want waste food and end up going for a take away

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

I did one today that's was just beef, carrots, onions, mushrooms, two tins if tomato sauce ( had a lot of beef) two stock cubes and oregano. Another one I do which is delicious is beef. 3 Red pepper, passata, onion, ginger,,cinnamon sticks, 3 garlic cloves, 1 tsp of ground cumin, ground coriander, medium curry powder, 2 cloves, 3 cardomon pod, beef stock cube or jelly pot then when you come home chop in some coriander. That is from the ee all in one book and every time I do it people ask for the recipie. It's very lightly spiced it's more warming my three year old loves it

Last edited: 18 February 2014
  4. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Oh and this is a great thread for ideas for your slow cooker http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=73268
    I couldn't live without ours. As a rule if you are converting recopies just put in just under 3/4 of the liquid that the recipe states