Beef Lasagne

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by peachy7, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made the Beef Lasagne from this months magazine as I wanted to find a syn free or very low syn version, I changed it slightly though, using garlic and onion passata instead of the 3 tins of tomatoes, and for the creamy sauce and top i mixed 250ml Quark with 1 egg, 5 laughing cow light triangles and grated a tiny bit of cheese over the top to crisp it up. I cut this into 6 so syns would be very low or the whole thing could be a healthy a! It was pure heaven, I had to have seconds! I did miss the garlic bread though

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miminglover666

miminglover666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4%)
    sounds yum will have to give that one a go!!

4. Moshiandindianasmum

Moshiandindianasmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.93%)
    Diet:
    Extra Easy
    How many syns are in an ounce of butter and an ounce of cheese? Are lasange sheets free on EE? Just thinking the lasange I normally might not be that high in syns split between 5-6 people :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.