Beef

Quorn is fine on Dukan. Just the "sausage" part I'm querying cos I know what you add to meat to make sausages! BREAD!

Mycoprotein (32%), rehydrated free range egg white, textured wheat protein (wheat protein, wheat starch, stabiliser: sodium alginate), water, vegetable oil & fat, seasoning (yeast extract, salt, sugar, onion, potassium chloride, herbs (sage, pepper, nutmeg, marjoram, rosemary, bay), barley malt extract, herb & spice extracts, vegetable oil), milk, protein, tapioca, pea fibre.

2.5g carb per sausage 2g fat!

So how many can one have? (given the carbs in the oatbran as well going to be eaten that day and yoghurts etc?)

i dont know. i would stay clear!

I'm glad you said that! Fair enough for vegetarians who are rather short of options, but otherwise... a bit hefty on the carbs...

Oh... I ate 2 x strawberries yesterday... can you believe that a neighbour popped round with a BUCKET of them?!

ooh naughty on the strawberries :D (says the wine lover!)
at least you only had 2 . back on track today for a big whoosh of weight loss this week.

Ive had a quick look on the quorn site and its all pretty carby (well compared to what im used to - after being an ex atkins kid i kind of look for these things.)

I had spinach and leek cooked in the white sauce (recipe should be in book). it was lush (again) going to try it with cauli this weekend. Yes i Know what im eating next weekend already :D

I'm just the same Vicky... I always look ahead... as far as possible ideally... I have a half day on July 2, so know how I'll deal with being in the car at lunchtime... I'm off a week from July 9 evening, with a DAY OFF on July 14th planned, so I'm already working out whether to go back into ketosis thereafter, or not...

I had been hesitating as to whether to come out on Friday - the small group I work in (within a large company) has a trainee leaving on Friday and I always go to the leaving lunches once every three months... but although I accepted the invitation initially, realising that ONE (BIG!!) lunch will mean my having to PP all weekend (or run huge risks knowing me), and I'll then be out of sync thereafter, it's just not worth it...

So I'm refusing Friday's lunch out in a POSH restaurant with someone else paying! haaa!

cant you get something healthy to eat on friday? you could always to PV fri sat sunday and skip the one during the week?

No it's a gastronomic restaurant so no chance of staying in ketosis and, if I go, I wouldn't want to anyway!

PVs are fine but won't get me back into ketosis...

By the way, while eating my lunch I thought I'd read the FB stuff, and when I connected, I only see the plugs from the Dukan official site... have I lost the plot or aren't the messages we used to be able to read and respond to no longer on the wall?

Go the the blue tabs and click on dukan and others :D
pv you will still get into ketosis cos i did on atkins. just make sure the veg are only green leafy ones.

I guess, as a last "excuse", I'm pretty scared at coming out of ketosis... I know me of old and I can do quite a bit of damage over a weekend if out... I know I know... I'll have to face real life one day (but hopefully with my jaw stapled!!)

Ohhh thank you for the fb info...

you will get through conso and stabilization. we will do this together.

The thing is, like you perhaps with your favourite tipple, I quite like going on a bender sporadically! haaaa!

I found the fb stuff (thank you!) but as soon as I refresh the page, I go back to just the official stuff... I wonder if they've amended the settings somehow (just to thwart me!)

they have amended the settings. you just need to keep changing it.

cheeky wotsits! anyone would think they want us to go to their official site AND PAY!

lol. thats whats it is!

Back