Beefeater - Sunday Roast vs Menu

Hi everyone

I'm going out to a Beefeater for Sunday lunch this week so am trying to plan wise choices....

I've searched the forums and the menu and think, if I were to choose from the 'a la carte' menu, I would have the paprika chicken skewers followed by either the grilled salmon or sea bass skewers (with a jacket rather than new pots).

BUT, they also do Sunday Roasts so I could have the pork....

I'm inclined to think the first option would be the best but wondered what you guys thought...

Thanks x

our beefeater does a carvery, so if its a carvery option id go for that and then you can pile it high with free veg, syn the gravy at 2, stuffing and yorkies at 5 cos theyre big ones. any help?

Thanks Pebbles. That's a great help. I wasn't sure if it was a carvery or if you 'got what you were given'! If I can choose what bits I have then that makes it much easier. As long as my willpower is strong enough!

Thanks again.

Thanks Pebbles. That's a great help. I wasn't sure if it was a carvery or if you 'got what you were given'! If I can choose what bits I have then that makes it much easier. As long as my willpower is strong enough!

Thanks again.
willpower? youve nearly lost a stone - theres your will power, you can do it, go on.
go moneypenny, go moneypenny

Back