Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

those mint bars were too strong for me. i loveeee choc mint too..but i much preferred the choc orange one. that was lovely. and i dont really care for choc orange. lol. very strange! anyway.

i just had 2 scrambled eggs (in frylight) cuz I was cleaning the flat and then stopped to make lunch for the girls and realised its 12:37 and im hungry...even though i ate my last pack only about an hour and a half ago. :( so i still have pancakes, chili (dinner!) and a shake to have. i have loads more cleaning to do. did i mention i hate cleaning? lol

I have been doing minty burps all morning they are v strong!!

had mint choc shake last night I think it would be nicer hot as hot choccie

Ugh. Cleaning. Boo! I have to wash the kitchen floor later it's a health hazard!!

Ive sorted the kitchen and the bedroom. Ive done 1 complete load of laundry, one is in the dryer and one in the washer. packed the bag, mostly...just waiting for a few things from the dryer and then toiletries tomorrow afternoon. need to clean up the hallway, sort the living room and the play room and clean the toilet...take the rubbish out. but that is stuff for later/tomorrow. Making hubby hot dogs for dinner tonight. oh! and I need to go pack some bars! :D

Im gonna finish this glass of water and then have a coffee....Im shattered. *yyyyaaaawwnnnn* so so tired.

Wow! Busy day. Enjoy your break. I hope the weather cooperates.

Evening all :)

I managed to stay on plan ALL day. Im so pleased. lol. I know I wont make my 230lbs (or under) goal for tomorrow...Im not expecting anything, either way. Whatever tomorrow morning brings will be what I record for the week's WI and then I will move on! lol.

I got pretty much everything done. I have a few little things to pack (toiletries, meds etc) and I have to shower and get tabby bathed. Zoe had a bath tonight. I managed to steam burn my finger. Its just starting to settle now...it was pure agony earlier. lol.

I ended up doing 4 loads of laundry - a record with my current dryer, Im sure! And I have one more to do tomorrow.

Right. off to bed with the wee-est one. lol. She's grumpy which generally means she's super tired. :D

Evening all :)

I managed to stay on plan ALL day. Im so pleased. lol. I know I wont make my 230lbs (or under) goal for tomorrow...Im not expecting anything, either way. Whatever tomorrow morning brings will be what I record for the week's WI and then I will move on! lol.

I got pretty much everything done. I have a few little things to pack (toiletries, meds etc) and I have to shower and get tabby bathed. Zoe had a bath tonight. I managed to steam burn my finger. Its just starting to settle now...it was pure agony earlier. lol.

I ended up doing 4 loads of laundry - a record with my current dryer, Im sure! And I have one more to do tomorrow.

Right. off to bed with the wee-est one. lol. She's grumpy which generally means she's super tired. :D

Whoop! Well done! Another reason not to iron (not that I need one). ;)

We didnt even own an iron until the day before my MILs funeral in Sept. Mal threw our last one out after i accidentally burnt one of his shirts (on purpose) a couple of weeks after i moved here. He was scared id set the flat on fire. Hahaaa. I loathe ironing. Lol

I don't remember the last time I ironed something! OH does his own shirts for work now I kind of had a paddy and refuse to iron anything. God bless tumble dryers and their de-creasing skills :D

bet you're getting excited for your trip today :D

Morning!

232 this morning. LOL. Broken record! I probably could have managed to get to 231 if I had until my actually WI (tomorrow) but looks like its a STS for the week. Not bad considering the week Ive had. Well...the whole week wasnt bad. Just a couple of days. lol.

Anyway. I have had my shower and Ive got a load of washing on. I have to go pack some more bits and then get Tabby bathed. :D

My face is SO dry. Its truly awful. :(

Have a nice day all :D

Enjoy your wee holiday! I hope you all have an amazing time.

Did he like the lamb dish? What did he think about your incredible cupcake creation?

Thanks!

Yeah. He loved the kleftiko. He was really stunned that I had made it and he said it tasted very authentic and was gorgeous. Which is pretty much the absolute HIGHEST level of praise he gives for food. :D And He loved his cupcakes. I think he was genuinely surprised at all of it. :)

Thanks!

Yeah. He loved the kleftiko. He was really stunned that I had made it and he said it tasted very authentic and was gorgeous. Which is pretty much the absolute HIGHEST level of praise he gives for food. :D And He loved his cupcakes. I think he was genuinely surprised at all of it. :)

He is a lucky guy (despite the intentional ironing mishap ;) )!

Morning

236 today. Boo.

Trip was great but im very sore today. Edinburgh is one giant hill. Lol. I spilled hot coffee on my laptop so it is drying out but Ive not got much hope.

Hope youre all doing well. Will log on hopefully later or tomorrow to get caught up...provided laptop is ok.

Back