Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Ive just had most of my last shake. im just too cold to finish it. lol. so im gonna go Back to more chewable packs tomorrow though. haha. i think i will try for a shake only day like once a week. :p

Tomorrow....what to do. maybe just a pancake day? MMM PANCAKE DAY...when is that?

Ive just had most of my last shake. im just too cold to finish it. lol. so im gonna go Back to more chewable packs tomorrow though. haha. i think i will try for a shake only day like once a week. :p

Tomorrow....what to do. maybe just a pancake day? MMM PANCAKE DAY...when is that?

Some people make the shakes hot -- especially the chocolate ones.

Morning!

Shake-a-thon my butt. I sts today. LOL. Pfft. lol 233lbs

So back to it today. Chewable, warm packs! lol :

Breakfast - a few swede chips and an egg on top

Lunch - a few swede chips and an egg on top

Snack - half of porridge/shake pancakes

Dinner - Chilli

Evening snack - the other half of porridge/shake pancakes

cals - 817 carbs - 58

Really struggling with cramps lately. Im pretty tired of it. Im tempted to get referred to the Gynaecologist again. Im constantly in agony and I wonder if they cant help. I think i will make an appointment with my gp and see what she says. :/ It seems never-ending. TOTM just finished last weekend. Its ridiculous.

Morning K,

You'll have a drop -- just hold steady. I was proud of you resulting that Jaffa Cake.

Really struggling with cramps lately. Im pretty tired of it. Im tempted to get referred to the Gynaecologist again. Im constantly in agony and I wonder if they cant help. I think i will make an appointment with my gp and see what she says. :/ It seems never-ending. TOTM just finished last weekend. Its ridiculous.

If you're through having children they might be willing to do an ablation.

I am...definitely....NOT having anymore kids. We shall have to see what they say :)

Jaffa cake is still sitting there, looking sorry for itself. Im going to give it to one of the girls. lol

Cut it in two and let them share. ;)

we have another pack. it was the cadburys ones...2 sleeves..packs...?! whatever the right word is. there were 2 of them in the 1 box for £1. lol. so we have plenty more. they can each have one. it was just the ONE little one...that always gets popped in my mouth. well...usually. haha :D

Struggling today but theres that defiant little voice buried deep under the hunger and cravings which is spurring me on, refusing to give in. I must make it to goal. And the ONLY way to do that os to stick to plan!!

I made myself do ALL my Fitness. : D

Hey Bee sorry you're feeling pants :( boo!

good work on the shake day, and even if the scales didn't reward you immediately they will in the end :D

You're doing so great! Go Bee!!:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Morning!

STS again this week. 232lbs. Which..actually..I had gained while we were in Edinburgh..so I lost that. But still. :/ Im not really upset. Im just frustrated at the faffing Ive done. So no more veg. 4 packs and 3 eggs today. And no more tweaking packs or recipes for a while (aside from my usual pancakes out of a porridge pack. lol)
So food today..

Porridge pancakes
Spag bol
Chili
Shake
2 boiled eggs

cals 815 carbs 64

Spot on. So Im seriously going to be completely strict today. No picking. No messing about. No recipes. No veg. No dippy egg. No nothing. *determination face* lol

Have a nice Sunday!

Morning K,

Great attitude. Congrats on getting the holiday gain off so fast.

afternoon all :)

i managed to not have my first pack (or any food) until just now. Its 12:40! That was purely through being busy lol. But I am sooo glad. Now Im having my spag bol and I still have my chili pack, shake, pancakes and 2 eggs! yay! lol

Ive also had 2L of water already and 2 coffees. I have another 1 or 2L of water to go.

afternoon all :)

i managed to not have my first pack (or any food) until just now. Its 12:40! That was purely through being busy lol. But I am sooo glad. Now Im having my spag bol and I still have my chili pack, shake, pancakes and 2 eggs! yay! lol

Ive also had 2L of water already and 2 coffees. I have another 1 or 2L of water to go.

Well done! I find that holding off does help me "stay strong" -- but then I think about "The Skinny Rules". I guess we need to do what works!

So far Ive had spag bol and a boiled egg and I mixed the shake and porridge packs and got 5 wild berry buzz (raspberry from what i can tell. lol) flavoured pancakes. So i two of those so far as well. I have chili for dinner, another boiled egg and 3 pancakes all for today. yay

Evening all!

So far today Ive had

Chili
spag bol
2 boiled eggs
2/5 raspberry/porridge pancakes

i have 3 pancakes for later on. i just finished my chili pack so i will have my pancakes around 7:15ish and then go to bed around 8. I didnt sleep more than about 3.5 or 4 hours last night. Ive had a few coffees and 4L of water. So I have to say that I am VERY pleased with myself today - despite what the scales tell me tomorrow. :) Its the first day I have really PROPERLY stuck to plan, for aaages. :D Bring on tomorrow!!

Actually....ew. No. Tomorrow I have a dental appointment at 10 (or is it 10:30? must check..) and im having a filling and a deep cleaning. not looking forward to it, at all. I hate the numbness. :(

So who knows how the afternoon is gonna go, foodwise. Im not sure how to plan it. Shakes? Porridge, as actual porridge? i guess I will have to play it by ear and see how i get on. I do want to stick to 4 packs (and 2 eggs if possible) again tomorrow.

Back