Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Yes, back tomorrow. Full on. Ive told Mal that WE are doing NOTHING for the next MONTH (at least) and that I will decline any requests to go out for coffee or otherwise from friends as well. And I seriously mean it. Its getting in my way, all this socializing. And what's more is that Im doing it because I feel bad saying no. Out of obligation, sorta. No more. This is all about me and as such, I MAKE THE EFFIN RULES. And my first rule is - for the next month - NO MORE SOCIALIZING: No meals out. No coffees out. I need to NOT spend the money anyway as we really ahve to knuckle down and get the savings boosted and built up as much as possible, as quickly as possible. So here we go.

Food tomorrow

4x shake pancakes
4 egg whites to make shake pancakes (lol)
1x chili pack as my savoury dinner meal

cals 760 carbs 66

I have a LOT of spag bol packs (more than chili) and its so high in carbs (21g) that im having trouble fitting it in. Im greedy and would rather 4-5 packs of stuff that is less in carbs than 3 packs of things that are higher. haha. but im gonna have to start using it. So I think im going to do this shake thing tomorrow and see how i get on and then try to have a day where I have 2 spag bol and an exante porridge pack, and 2 eggs (708 cals 63carbs). and see how I get on. I can squeeze another egg in there if im struggling. right.

Now - BEDTIME!

Morning.

After yesterday...I dont want it to put me off..so Im not gonna weigh. lol. I might actually just leave it until Sundays WI now. :)

So as I said yesterday...back on it today and NO MORE socializing. No more meals or coffees out. No more. I am focused on this plan - for ONE MONTH. And then I will see where I am and how I feel. But for the next month...this is my priority.

So food today is 4 shakes made into pancakes (with egg white) and 1 chili pack. Ive taken my packs out and theyre already on the kitchen bench so there is no thinking or mulling over flavours etc. I want to leave NO ROOM for any sillyness - ie, talking myself into having scrambled egg or quorn etc.

So we are our having our 2nd box (an old V+ box) changed to a tivo box today. I chose the "morning" option for installation and that is apparently between 8-1 ....not entirely sure how thats morning (after 12 it is no longer morning!) but whatever. And I never have the fortune of being the first job of the day...so i will probably be waiting around for ages. I wanted to go into town and get some copies made for our forms and get an envelope etc...but that will have to wait until later.

Morning!

I hate that huge wait window you're given...and then half the time they don't show. British Gas are the worst -- I waited home for them three times for an appointment to have the boiler serviced. Then when they didn't show or call -- I tried to get compensation per government policies and nothing ever came of that. Nightmare.

Most of my American friends here refer to the the UK as the land of Customer No Service.

Fingers crossed -- your experience today goes well.

Thanks! Yeah. The customer service here is very much lacking. Virgin was pretty good the last time they came to change the box out in the living room. So Im hoping its as painless as that. Its really just a case of me being annoyed that Im not the first job. lol. I want to get out and go get some stuff done and I cant *pout*. And the weather is fine right now...but its set to get really bad around 4 or 5 this evening. So..ew.

Woohoo! Virgin guy has been and gone and my delivery (cat gate! yay!) which I missed while out yesterday has been redelivered! So im just having my first pack now - strawberry shakecakes (new name!) and theyre nice! I dont think I will bother with shakes as shakes much anymore. :D I quite like this...I will see it goes today and I may order some more shakes! :D woop!

Wow! You got lots sorted quite early!
I hope the cat gate does the trick.

Cat gate is definitely tall! haha. I dont think he will be trying to jump that anytime soon...or...ever!

(NOTE: He's just fkn jumped it. FFSSSSSSS)

Ive been spot on today. I had my pancakes except for the last lot and having my chili now. The last lot i will leave because I didnt get around to finishing my 3rd lot of shakecakes (vanilla...YUM!) and I have still 2 of those in the fridge. So I will have my dinner and those last 2 pancakes as my evening snack with a coffee in about half an hour. Then thats me done for the day :D

I went to Max FKN Spielmann for the US passport pics and once again...RUBBISH. I knew this already because I had to return the ones that they did for Zoe's passport. But hubby said as they are so close, it was worth a shot. We got them home and theyre deeefinitely no good. So we are gonna try to find somewhere else.

Morning!!

Im not gonna weigh until Sunday.

Its about 105cm. Not insanely tall but much higher than i thought he was comfortable jumping over ...without somewhere to jump onto on the other side. It took him over 4 years to get comfortable enough or to work up enough courage to jump over the normal baby gate. lol. so i thought he definitely wouldnt chance this much higher one. oh well.

I also got a spray bottle to punish him with a squirt when he's being super naughty.

So after our palaver with the visa photos yesterday, hubby has decided he's going to check the Photo Me booth in Wilko this morning because (and Im pretty sure he's right) he says he thinks he remembers seeing that it has a US flag on the side of the booth. lol. So he will try that and also, if that is no good....Im gonna have him try the post office because they have a fancy little staff manned, curtained booth for taking passport pics.The is an off chance they may do US ones. (doubtful, but worth asking).

Failing all of this....we will have to wait until monday and go to another place which is a pain to get to because theyve discontinued the bus service that used to go there. So fingers crossed one of the two of these will work! lol

Food today:

3x shakecakes
1x boiled egg
1x spag bol pack

coffee, water

cals 719 carbs 61

Right...so the wilko booth DOES do US (and Indian?!) visa/passport pics!! Hubby got his done this morning and then sent me a text to tell me to go ahead and walk down to do mine. Which I did. We went out and made one more document copy to go in the application pack. Then went into Wilko to get the pics done. Easy peasy. And cheaper than Max Shitemann. And then i went and got hubby's pics off him at work and then down to Speilmanns to get a refund. She didnt say 2 words to me because she KNEW they were crappy. Then i went to the post office, got everything together..stapled it together and posted it off! So we have officially started our application process! With a bit of luck, I will be HOME for good by the end of the year. I feel a billion different things right now. :D

HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONEEEEE. hahaha

As for the diet. Ive just been so busy the last couple of days and no actual appetite. A couple of times my head has tried to get me to cave. But I didnt. And I wont. Im sick of playing upsie-downsie with the same 5-10lbs. If I dont do this NOW, I never will. And I want to be at goal by Zoe's birthday. I may not get there quite by then, but Im certainly going to give it my ALL. :D

Frappuccino Fix shakecakes. Not bad, actually. :D So thats my first pack of the day. And Ive had my boiled egg too. :)

Doing perfect again today. Cupcakes done. Hubby's dinner in the oven (nothing exciting...just nicer than usuall....lol. He's having meatloaf and baked potatoes, peas and Im gonna make him garlic ciabatta bread) -so all that should be a nice change/surprise for him.

I have a load of laundry that has been through the wash 3 times now ....I HAVE to go get it out and put it in the dryer RIGHT NOW. And then tidy up this livingroom. Theres hardly an inch of floor visible through all the toys. lol.

Right. Laundry.

Hope everyone is having a lovely LOVE day :D x

Doing perfect again today. Cupcakes done. Hubby's dinner in the oven (nothing exciting...just nicer than usuall....lol. He's having meatloaf and baked potatoes, peas and Im gonna make him garlic ciabatta bread) -so all that should be a nice change/surprise for him.

I have a load of laundry that has been through the wash 3 times now ....I HAVE to go get it out and put it in the dryer RIGHT NOW. And then tidy up this livingroom. Theres hardly an inch of floor visible through all the toys. lol.

Right. Laundry.

Hope everyone is having a lovely LOVE day :D x

Where's your dryer? Mine is in the garage. It's about 20 feet from the front door to the side door of the garage, but I detest going outside to access the dryer. :(

We live in a tiny little pokey flat. So ours in the the girl's playroom.

It's so windy I don't want to venture out to put the clothes in the dryer, much less take the dog to the person who is going to watch her.

Morning all.

I tripped and fell on a cupcake, mouth first, yesterday evening :/ So rather than wait until tomorrow for WI to check the scales, I got a bit paranoid after 3 days and just wanted to see HOW BAD it actually is. The answer? NOT BAD! 230.2 HUZZUH! TOTM is due in about a week or so too. So Im very very happy with that. Im hoping to juuust sneak into the 220s for tomorrow morning's official WI. I love when this happens. it gives me further motivation to stick to plan.

Anyway. Food today....

1x boiled egg
3x shakecakes (i might try to just mix a shake into a pudding with water and eat with a spoon) lol
1x spag bol

719 cals 61 carbs

Up until 3:15 today, Id had 2 eggs and most of a shake pack made into a puddingy paste and chilled. Most. It was pretty much yuck. Couldnt finish it. lol

So I woke up from our nap at 3pm and felt low-blood sugary. Shakey and heart racing and headaching. So decided not to try to cook a shake pack as shakecakes or to try to make a shake into an actual shake. I decided instead to swap out one shake and have a pack of a/c porridge instead. Having that as actual porridge as we speak. Shakes have lessened but still feel..not great. ugh. Might have an extra egg. I blame the cupcake! :( At least now I know this will pass :/ ugh. lol

Had 2L of water already. Will have a coffee and then start on my next last 1L of water.

I guess this is what I get for leaving too long between packs. One day, I will learn. lol

Feeling MUUUCH better. I had that porridge and then I had a carrot stick. Not ideal but it did the trick and by dinner time (about 15 mins ago) I was completely fine again. Whew! I know how to deal with it now. And I know that its not so much the low carb...its more when i go too long without a pack. So I need to make sure I space them better. :D

I still have porridge pancakes left to have later tonight :D

Back