Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning!!!!

WI results - 4lbs off!! 228.4lbs! Back to my lowest low and from here on out ITS ALL FRESH FAT, BABY! hahahaha Im soooooooo FKN excited.

Honestly. I am so YAY. lol

So thats another mini goal crossed off. I need make a few more. Next one is to get to 225lbs. And the one after is to get to 220lbs by my WI on the 2nd of march. I dunno if that is gonna happen now. But I shall work my BUM off (hopefully literally! haha) to get there.

Food today:

1x apple cinnamon porridge/pancakes
1x spag bol
1x chili
1x sf bar
2 eggs

Have a great sunday all :D

Had my 2 boiled eggs and just waiting for the shopping to come. Once its been and I get it put away I will make my pancakes. Im gonna make 2 bigger ones rather than the 3 smaller ones I had been making. That way i can split it and have one now with a coffee and then one this afternoon (in that tricky time between lunch and dinner!) with another coffee. Feel absolutely amazing. We've just checked our savings and we are half way to our pre-move goal as of today, as well. So much goodness today. Back to lowest weight. Savings progress. Sunshine outside!
Its a YAY day, everyone! lol

I forgot to get cereal! So I went for a lovely walk along to Morrisons...just under a mile away. Its a beautiful springlike day today. I took Tabby with me and we got some apples, strawberries, cereal and then I decided to do a "dinner" (sorta) for later on. Its too late for a decent roast...plus I wouldnt eat it anyway. So I already had mince to make meatloaf for mal...so decided to just use that and make him meatloaf, mash, roasties, yorkshires and some sprouts. Im going to have 100g quorn, half a bag of winter veg mix (broccoli, carrot and sprout) and 100g of roasted swede. I dropped my chili pack that was for dinner and ive come in perfectly at 815 cals and 66g carbs. Anyway..so got the winter veg mix bag as well. Im having my spag bol pack now for lunch and that still leaves me my 2nd pancake (from my first pack this morning) and my bar for later. :D Nice little treat.

Woo hoo to that fresh fat!!!! Omg you must be over the moon!!!

I've got about 3lbs until fresh fat so i'm hoping to hit that by Friday, but if not definitely the following Friday :)

How exciting we'll be shrinking together :)

I didn't know slim fast bars are 16g carbs I thought they'd be higher...wonder what the Tesco ones are coos they do loads of flavours in my Tesco

Xxx

Thanks!

So I had my dinner. I measured out everything. I ended up burning (how?!) my swede so didnt have that. But the rest was very yum and i couldnt finish it. Stuffed! I still have a bar for later but hubby and I are gonna watch The Help on nextflix later tonight after the girls are asleep so Im saving it to have while i watch the film :D

Morning!

Sts today and not gonna weigh now until Wed/thurs.

Ugh. We couldnt find The Help so watched a comedy with Hugh Grant and SJP instead. It was funny. :D

So today is just a normal food day -

2x boiled eggs
1x chili
1x spag bol
1x a/c porridge pancakes, split into 2 lots...one for breakfast and the other for afternoon snack.

Hubby made this for me. Im definitely smaller now than I was when I went back home in sept 2004 to get married. Probably about the same a little bigger than when i first got here in July 2004. But no more than 10lbs or so. The last one was taken about 2 hours ago. :D

1COLLAGE.JPG

haha yes. i posted this and commented that i still have 48lbs to go and one of the girls in the fb VLCD group said "probably lost most of that if the child would get off your leg". haha :p love my Zoe-bean!

this is the first time in forever and ever and ever that i have seen a photo of me and not felt absolutely horrified and depressed. lol x

I love naps.

Too bad I couldnt actually sleep longer thsn 20 mins. So am laying in bed between both children (who are zzzzz) and reading latest Bridget Jones book. Trying not to LOL for real.

Soon hubby will be home from his hospital appmt and it will be time for pancake and coffee snack. Yay! Lol

Morning!

didnt weigh. will leave it til tomorrow or thursday.

feeling crampy, bloated and PMS-y lower back twinge though. TOTM is due on Sat/Sun. Booo. Gonna try to get lots of water down this week to help combat fluid retention (and potential weight gain/sts-ness lol).

food today:

2x egg
1x sf bar
1x chili
1x spag bol
1x a/c pancakes

Last edited:
Yeah def stay away from those scales they will be mean to you and lie to you xxx

I got a period on Sunday I was very excited to find that it was 27 days since my last one so i'm back in a cycle after coming off the pill :) God know how many years since my body had just made it's own hormones like that and not been interrupted by invasive birth control :) feels good and...girl power-y!!!

You can tell i'm not a gal who has had nasty periods ever i'm lucky seeing what some of you lot on here go through :)

And i'm hoping ill have a happy weigh in on Friday after it should be gone *pleeeeeease*

Xxx

Ive had 2 eggs, 1 of my 2 pancakes (saving the other one for afternoon snack with coffee. :D ) and chili pack. Doing fine today. Very tired though.

Starting (well..continuing?) to try to declutter the flat. Listed a bunch of stuff on ebay, including out wii and all the games (never gets used, hubby plays his xbox now). I want to get hubby cleaning his friggin guitars and getting them listed, already. Hmphf! He procrastinates so much!! Also, need to tackle back cupboard. Eek. lol.

But first...I need to put the load in the washer into the dryer. And then possibly have a nap. lol

Back