Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Just got back from the vets. The boys have had their jabs and are booked in for 3 weeks time for their ...ahem..."snip"...and the booster jabs.

Ive also still not been to the bank so I really need to go into town to do that and get a few bits. Its blowing a gale out though. And Im STILL so tired.

Have stuck to plan other than had a slice of edam and about 1/4 of an apple because I AM A REBEL! (it was either that or eating the left over chocolate cake frosting out of the fridge with a spoon. so. go me for choose a bit of apple instead. lol)

So. Tired. Ive not stopped today!

Woo hoo! Knew it would go OK :) :) now you've done that first one it'll be downhill from there :) :)

I'm back on plan too...at that 'using up food' stage so eating salad etc and am going to make a veggie curry/soup later :)

Glad you love your instructor that is half the battle. I hated my first one he was mean but my other one was lovely :)

Love you!

Morning

Yesterday was SO busy and it went perfect. like..seriously SPOT ON.....I had a babybel, 2 eggs, 2 pancake packs....up until dinner time at 5ish. Then I had quorn (with a little peas and corn and red onion, sorta fajita style) over lettuce with a little bit of soured cream on top. Then, instead of having my last pack i randomly had a bagel. WHYYYY. And then of course before bed....a mint magnum (which wasnt even very nice tbh!!)

So Im back up to 254 this morning. of course. i also had almost NO water yesterday.

I booked the girls into a fun movement/dance class for Home Ed kids. Its 4 weeks starting this week....on Thursdays. I hope they like it! And I am out today with the girls. We are going to a museum/art gallery and park in Sunderland today with some other HEers. I will PACK my pancakes and take them with me. And I will pack a lunch for the girls too. I need to pull it back together before WI on thursday, ffs.

I am absolutely EXHAUSTED though. Zoe keeps waking up so early. Usually before 6:30 - sometimes even before 6! ughhh.

So Im off to make the girls some breakfast. And then get the lunches packed. I think M is back on plan today. Not sure. So will figure out what he's doing too. Also need coffee and some water.

Have a lovely day all! :)

hahah wait. WHAT?! Is she SERIOUS!?! roflmfao! oh my GOOOOOODNESS.

Pancakes x1 and a babybel had. Going to get cracking and get the girls and myself dressed and ready. Then pack lunches, get the baby bag (I NEED A BACKPACK!! WAAAAH) sorted and head out around 9:15.

M is back on plan too. :) All systems GO!

Morning

Week 1 (again! haha) WI: down 6lbs - 252lbs - really wanted to get OUT of the 250s this week...but i have had a couple of c0ck-ups. So I cant complain.

Been a busy ol' week and more going on today. The girls have their movement/dance session today with a bunch of other Home Ed kids. Its a block of 4 sessions. So we will be busy the next 3 thursdays too (provided they like it. I hope so! its all pre-booked and paid for lol)

After that session (its 1 hr 15 mins) we are going to meet with M for coffee. I havent really seen her for WEEKS. We were ill...and then she went to America for a week. Shes just come back and came over yesterday with Z's bday pressie and we arranged to have coffee this afternoon, after the dance class. So that should be nice.

im exhausted...but then...i always am, these days.

Right...on it. Im going to have an iced latte (small) at costa. And my packs. And my quorn/salad for dinner tonight. Ive already had my babybel and i have 3 eggs boiled, ready for emergency snackage and to up my calorie intake. Done.

Morning

Yesterday was a bit of a fail. 254 today - so up the punitive next-day-2lbs I always get when i go off plan. Will have it back off tomorrow. I have to get a grip on going OUT. We went out for our class yesterday and everything was fine. I had an egg, a babybel and a pancake pack before we left. Nice and full. Left the house and walked to the metro. Got on metro. Got to movement class which was nice. The girls enjoyed it a lot. Then walked down to Whitley Bay centre and met up with M. We had PLANNED to go to Costa but she hadnt eaten and the girls were hungry as it was nearly 1pm. So we ended up at Wetherspoons. I didnt even LOOK at salads. I just went straight for the nachos. *ugh* They were DELICIOUS. But completely NOT on plan, obvs. Then we got home and had a lovely nap. After we woke up I had a slice of toast with butter and cherry jam and a banana because "ive already fkd up today anyway..." (more ugh). At dinner time I had my usual quorn and salad. But then before bed I had ANOTHER banana and 2 more slices of toast with butter and jam. OINK.

So I have to work on self control and restraint for when we go out. I seem to be doing ok when we are at home....but then when we head out it all goes to pot. I dread taking pancakes out with me because I KNOW I will get questions or tuts etc from others. And I just cant face it. I thought about getting some atkins bars but they made me feel really windy and yuck the last time i had them. I could get some exante bars...but we are SKINT. So I dunno. I think I am just going to have to get over it and start just taking the friggin pancakes out with me and STICKING to it.

So Ive taken another couple of steps backward again...but we have no plans for a few days...so should be fine. I would like to be 248ish by my driving lesson on Monday. I SHOULD be able to swing that on this diet if i really STICK TO PLAN as it is still early days and i still have some water weight, too.

I need to get caught up with everyone as well. Ive been rubbish, but only because Ive been so busy lately. xx

Happy Friday all! x

Last edited:
Ok. I have 7 weeks (and 1 day) until my friend M's 4th of July BBQ/party. I am going to knuckle down and really go for it. I am going to AIM for 235lbs by then. Its 19lbs. I dont think it will change all THAT much to the way I look (a bit) as I am so tall....But it would make a big difference to the way I feel.

Right. Let's do this!

Oh Lord I love wetherspoons nachos I love the guacamole. One night I was drinking in there and had two lots haha and they're so cheap! !

Come on girl I've also got a July date I'm working towards I've even started a new diary!

Let's get this party started

Love you squillions

It totally IS the guac. Like...its hard to find places that serve decent guac here but ITS SO GOOD. I usually make my own mexican food at home (and my own guac) when i am REALLY craving mexican good but those nachos are amazingly good. The cheese needs sorting out. its the wrong kind and not enough of it BUT BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS (I was actually raised saying it "CHOOSY" but yeah. lol) - so very much yum.

Anyway. I want to start a new diary. But I DONT want to lose all of this. They wont delete it unless I specifically ask them to, is that right?

As it is May and the weather is getting warmer (in theory!), I dug out some shakes. Theyre the 4/day ones but that is fine. So Ive had

1x banana shake with cinnamon (was DELISH)
2x eggs
1x spag bol (SnS, left overs...have a few) - am having this now.

Will have a pancake pack - 1/2 at 3pm and the other half before bed.

then my quorn with veg for dinner.

so numbers for today - 910/61 :)

I'm thinking new diary too. I'd really like to move mine but I tried that before and it didn't work. Might give it one more go and move to the silver section - not quite as paranoid as gold section Lou!!

If you pm one of the site admins they will move your diary. I think there's one called starlight or something?

It totally IS the guac. Like...its hard to find places that serve decent guac here but ITS SO GOOD. I usually make my own mexican food at home (and my own guac) when i am REALLY craving mexican good but those nachos are amazingly good. The cheese needs sorting out. its the wrong kind and not enough of it BUT BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS (I was actually raised saying it "CHOOSY" but yeah. lol) - so very much yum.

Anyway. I want to start a new diary. But I DONT want to lose all of this. They wont delete it unless I specifically ask them to, is that right?

No they never delete the old stuff my old old diaries are on here somewhere :)

i dont want to MOVE this one. I just want to make a new one but i dont want this to be GONE. hahaha. *sniff* I get attached to the MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS!

Ok. Tonight (or tomorrow if i get busy tonight and dont have time and/or forget. but definitely tonight or tomorrow morning!) Im going to sit down and make a new one :D

Now though....nap.

Back