Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

I've used SML to buy Mac&Cheese packs (exactly the same as SnS used to have), they're good, but delivery etc isn't as good as SnS's :) At least in my opinion... like.. not as prompt and packaging not as nice... but ... can't comment on the quality/taste of packs apart from the one mentioned previously!

x

oh God I keep looking at the new Cadbury's bars don't they look AMAZE!! that one with nuts and biscuits in

have you tried the new Malteaser bar? *faints* I have to avert my eyes if I see them in the shop

right. change subject

Yay on the holiday money!!

On one of my weeks or days off, hubby DID bring in the malteaser bar. ITS DIVINE! hahaha. I mean...awful. Its very much...terribly awful *cough*. :p So amazing. I love it. And yes, the new cadbury bar with the biscuit and nuts loooks so crazy yum. The other one not to much...Its got gummy or jellie sweets in. Im not keen on gummies in chocolate. Its probably still good though :/ hahahahahahhaha

ANYWAY!

Today was a good day. :)

me and daughter demolished a big malteaser bar in the short car journey back from the shop the other week. I'm going to have a day off sometime and get me one of them :p

glad you had a good day yesterday, here's to another one today! :D

mornin!

258.2 this morning! GET IN! lol. Im hoping to juuuuuust sneak down to 257 by WI tomorrow morning! lol. Either way, Im down 6lbs so far this week which I cant complain about. its great!

I also got an email from SnS saying that the cheesy pasta in in stock!! Im going to place an order today. I jsut dont know how many to get because Id never had the Mac n Cheese (and its the same sauce, from what theyve said) so not sure if I will like it. I quite like the mushroom pasta but Im not sure if its anything like that. Anyway. I will probably get 3 and just EAT THEM regardless. I can always get more in my next order if I really like it (and if its not gone outta stock again by then lol).

So today, another 100% day -

B: oatmeal PANCAKESSSS

L: chilli and salad

D: Spag bol and salad

S: I m not sure which bars i have left so A BAR at random. lol

Im so excited for WI tomorrow, even though Ive weighed every day and know where I am. lol. I think its because I get to update my ticker and stats and stuff. How lame am I? LOL

Have a great day today, everyone.

19 days til holiday

10 days til Zoe's birthday. Hopefully it wont get renamed The Great Ladybird Cake fiasco. lol Ive set myself not the easiest of cake challenges but Im determined to have a go and do my best. lolol

Have a fab day everyone :) xxxx

Last edited:
Right, i just ordered next weeks packs. I opted for 2 of the new cheesy pasta and I also opted to have the pancake for brekkie AND lunch 4 days next week, and a meal the other 3 days. I would love to see 255lbs (or lower of course, but 255 is the number in my head) next week! :)

well done hunni you're doing amazing - 6lbs this week so far yay! :D:D

I had my oatmeal pancake and loved it this morning. Looked up the carbs in a malteaser bar and it's 20g, semi-considering having this as part of my carb allowance tomorrow, but I know that there are good carbs and bad carbs and sugar = bad so will probably change my mind on this. I know! If I have a loss on Monday I'll have it as part of my carb allowance on Monday as a treat.

Sorry, thinking aloud on your diary :D:D

bet you're so excited for holiday!!

Please do...your thinking is very similar to my thinking. lolol Last night I got my bar out and looked up the carbs/cals. Then I looked on the box of mini ice cream cones as i fancied one and thought I may do a swap. Hahaha! Seee! youre my twin! I didnt have the ice cream in the end, for that very reason...sugar = bad and triggers further bad eating in me (or a struggle to be good at the very least!!) but the idea was there!! haha wooo. Sometimes my fat-girl mentality is astounding and hilarious. :p

morning!

WI results *drum roll please.......*

257lbs! yaaaay! For a grand total of 7lbs this week. Im absolutely thrilled! :D :D :D That leaves me 7lbs to go to reach my mini goal of 250lbs by my holiday and I have 18 days to do it. The only exception being that its Zoe's birthday on the 4th and I will have a day off plan (cake and pizza!!) and then get straight back on. Anyway. Im going to really go for it now. lol. My next mini-mini goal is 255lbs.

So today...Im planning my packs but my delivery is coming today too, so I may have a sneaky pack of the cheesy pasta instead of my lunch or dinner pack.

B: Paaaaannnnnncaaaaakkkkkeee! lol

L: Chilli and salad

D: Spag bol and salad

S: A random bar lol

coffees, water, coke zero and ribena - ive finished the red apple one and am moving on to the apple and peach even though it has citric acid in it. Im not wasting it and its quite yummy. I had a bottle of it when it first came out and really liked it but couldnt find it again. So when I saw the dilute-y one, i got it. lol. Yum!

Have a great day everyone :D

Omg apple&peach ribena sounds delicious!!

Oh! And FANTASTIC LOSS !! :D :D :D 7lb!! That's amazing, you got your wish this week!!

I'm waiting for my cheesy pasta too...! Om-nom.. I'm sure it'll be great. I'll be waiting for your report on it! ;)

x

Omg apple&peach ribena sounds delicious!!

Oh! And FANTASTIC LOSS !! :D :D :D 7lb!! That's amazing, you got your wish this week!!

I'm waiting for my cheesy pasta too...! Om-nom.. I'm sure it'll be great. I'll be waiting for your report on it! ;)

x

Thanks! Pretty happy with my loss this week, yes. It helps, when you get a good loss, to reinforce your presence in "the zone" and to get you fired up for whatever your next personal goal is - so yay!

Yes the Ribena is SOOOO good. I love it. Im finding its really helping with my fruit cravings. So I wont deny myself some when I fancy it. It may have some cals and stuff but if its going to help keep me on track, its a much better option than some of the other things I could get into. LOL.

My delivery is, again, set to be delivered during school run. So ive had to opt for then to "deliver to neighbour" just in case the driver chooses the bit of the hour timeframe that Im NOT in to deliver. lol. Cheeesy pastaaaaa. I hope I like it. lol.

Back