Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Aww you look really sweet in the picture! :D

I've been looking at hair chalking for a while, I bought myself a kit ages ago and will try it in the summer - can't wait !! When you do it - you NEED to take pictures and show us!! :D:D:D

YAY on the countdown calendar! :D I find it's quite therapeutic to change a number every day. Doing it like that makes it less tedious I guess... At least for me. If I'm tempted I just sort of think... I want to tick that number off today!!

Have a lovely day honey :)

xx

Tried one of my sweet porridge packs for pancake instead of the oatmeal. I got a few porridge to change it up and try it in pancake form. It was really good. a different, but lovely texture. Only thing was I forgot the oatmeal is the sweet one and the porridge isnt really sweet at all to me...so I needed to add sweetener. I think next time, it will be gorgeous...with sweetener. lol So ended up throwing about a third of it out cuz it was just not very nice flavour. Oh well. Ive has some of it anyway. I will have a coffee soon.

Right. Its hit. Im STARVING! lol

But I will NOT give in. :D Only about an hour and a quarter til lunch time. No one every died from being hungry for a bit. :p I will have more water. :) *note to self: THIS. THIS is why you dont go randomly off plan! Remember how much this SUCKS next time you fancy a tomato (and end up eating a cheese sandwich)* lol

Stay strong get busy and drink the water

Aww thanks Lou! xx Thats so sweet!

So yeah. I resisted. And I had lunch (chilli and salad) and then did the dishes, sorted through the clothes from the dryer and got them put away and then we had a nap. I drank all my water. When we got up I decided to get us all dressed and go for a walk. We ended up just going to pick hubby up from work and they stopped at the chippy (!!!!!!!) on the way home for their dinner. I was asked by hubby if I wanted anything and I said "No. Well, yes, want. But not having anything lol." and then a few seconds later "Ok yes, chip butty with chilli sauce!"...AND THEN a second or two later "no no no. Nothing thanks". So I got nothing ! :D :D : D

We got home and I had ONE tiny chip as I was putting Tabby's out for her, only because they didnt look cooked properly!!! (fail!) They were cooked but not nice at all. Still, Tabby ate them. And I didnt feel like I was missing anything! (win!!) And then went in and made up my cheesy pasta pack. Ive gotta say....it was all sauce!!!! I wasnt impressed. Only because I didnt find it filling at all! Its the first pack like that. There was hardly any pasta in it. The mushroom pasta has LOTS OF PASTA. And this was like...meh. The taste, however, is LOVELY! So Ive decided to not really bother with it. I had it with a bit of broccoli and when I finished it...I was still hungry. Not head hungry either. lol. So I had some quorn and salad. Stuffed now. Will definitely stick to my spag bol and chilli packs in the main, I think. The cheesy pasta would be great for a lunch meal i think...as youre going to eat again later. lol. Anyway. Thats my verdict: YUM! but...not filling.

So now Im full. I had a coke zero with dinner so Im gonna have a little more water this evening and my bar later if I fancy it.

I Hope everyone has a lovely day. Ive got more dishes (dishes and laundry...both never-ending in my house!!) to get done and then Im going to get my PJs on and chill for the night. Hubby decided not to go to the hospital because its in the town centre (not far from the football ground) and Newcastle are at home against Liverpool as we speak so he said there was no way he was going to brave 55,000 football fans and all the traffic and mayhem. LOL. i think he couldnt be bothered! ha! The good news is that his younger brother said that MIL told him the doc said she SHOULD be home by next weekend. So that's promising.

Anyyyyway. Im off. :D xx

Oh. And here's a better pic of my hair. I hope the chalking works. Reds probably will and yellow/orange. Not sure about purples and blues. hmm

hair3.jpg

You're so beautiful!! :) I didn't want to say it before because I couldn't see you properly on the other pictures and I'm not one for saying things like that just because. FINALLY a proper picture!! :D *is happy* You're gorgeous :) and DON'T cut your hair too short!! It's so swishy now :)

Chalking should work regardless of your actual hair colour .. in theory. I've seen some really bright results in some pictures on black hair even!

Well done on resisting the chip shop, you're doing FAB!!

x

Your hair is lovely and thick i'm jealous!! Well done on the chip shop victory chips will still be there when you've finished the vlcd x

Yes! But Im trying to put things into my body that are actually nutritionally sound and arent just feeding my inner fat-girl. (and currently still, outter fat-girl haha). But, that is what I said to myself. "I have like 2 weeks to go at 100%. Then i get to go home and have all the lovely (horrible) foods that i love and cant have here. So I can give the chips a miss."

Morning...

So I got weighed this morning. And it was unpleasant. And then i read minerva's diary this morning. I really think Im going to just chuck the scales in the wardrobe until just before I go away!

I hadnt weighed until this morning after the sandwich incident the other night and somehow I appear to be 260. I am pretty annoyed with myself. lol. So Im thinking I may just put the scales away. Its only 2 weeks. And the weight is either going to come off and reflect on the scales or not. All I can control is my food intake. So sticking to 100% for the next 2 weeks. The scales are going to say what theyre going to say. And theyre always going to say that Im still fat, because its only 2 weeks and how much can a person realistically lose in 2 weeks, yanno? Ugh. Kinda wish I hadnt botehred weighing now.So away with the scales, methinks. Its only going to throw me off and I need to JUST FOCUS on what I CAN control - staying 100%. Weekends especially require so much EFFORT because hubby is home. So for me, Sun/Mon is like the ultimate test. lol.

So. I will shake it off and carry on, properly.

B: Pancake

L: Pancake

D: Spag bol and salad

S: bar

water, coffee, coke zero.

No messing about!!!

Anyway. hectic day of cleaning today. Tomorrow, Hubby is getting a hair cut in the morning, and then Im taking Tabby to school and meeting a friend for coffee before SIL comes over around 5. And we will still have last minute cleaning/tidying tomorrow as well...because when you have a 3 year old and a (nearly) 1 year old nothing stays clean and tidy for long. So I'll busy busy busy. Dont worry if Im not on here quite as much for the next couple of days. Im not running away! haha. :)

I told you the scales are evil !!! :D
I'm actually feeling better about myself. It's not about the numbers on the scales, it's about just concentrating on what I'm supposed to be doing. :) I'm happier for sure.

I hope today went well for you! Only 2 weeks to go until holidaaayy! I'm so jealous - I know US is your 'home', but it's my No.1 dream destination! Have always ALWAYS wanted to go there ever since I was very little... the influx of American stuff made me fall in love when the soviet union fell apart. :) It was a magical time.

x

Back