Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning! Week 2 is upon us!

I got weighed today for a total loss this week of 11lbs! Im so happy! I got measured as well and lost inches everywhere....really chuffed! :D

Im off to get the eldest ready for nursery. Have a great day everyone!

Bloody hell! Well done

Having my choccy shake now. I really do love these, blended with ice. Yuuuummmy!

I think I will have vanilla for lunch later.

Zoe is asleep in her buggy. Tabby is at nursery. And the house is pleasantly quiet. Lovely!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Having my choccy shake now. I really do love these, blended with ice. Yuuuummmy!

I think I will have vanilla for lunch later.

Zoe is asleep in her buggy. Tabby is at nursery. And the house is pleasantly quiet. Lovely!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

You too!
It's beautiful here - going for a long walk to make the most of it!
Enjoy your day! xxx

Only just had my vanilla shake (lunch!) at 10 past 4! lol I wasnt actually hungry either. Anyway, yum!

Tonight is cottage pie with broccoli.

Its a lovely day here. still a bit too cold for me, personally, but by local standards its been really quite nice1

Sitting here with Zoe on my lap, babbling away. She has no idea that no one understands her and shes not actually speaking. So cute. My kids and their happiness and my ability to be the best mother i can for them is such a motivator..... to keep going. I will draw on that when I have times that it gets hard. Im sure that will happen. It hasnt yet but im sure it will.

Right. Off to get my 4th pint of water down and play with my Zoe while Tabby is sleeping. lol

Oh yes!! Im meeting up with a couple of friends on Monday and theyve not mentioned it yet but Im sure lunch will fit into the equation at some point. I was thinking of suggesting Nandos if that should happen. What is the best thing to get/order/ask for there? Id like to avoid lunch/food altogether but i dont wsnt to have to tell them why! Help? :)

Only just had my vanilla shake (lunch!) at 10 past 4! lol I wasnt actually hungry either. Anyway, yum!

Tonight is cottage pie with broccoli.

Its a lovely day here. still a bit too cold for me, personally, but by local standards its been really quite nice1

Sitting here with Zoe on my lap, babbling away. She has no idea that no one understands her and shes not actually speaking. So cute. My kids and their happiness and my ability to be the best mother i can for them is such a motivator..... to keep going. I will draw on that when I have times that it gets hard. Im sure that will happen. It hasnt yet but im sure it will.

Right. Off to get my 4th pint of water down and play with my Zoe while Tabby is sleeping. lol

You must be in Ketosis now then if the hunger has subsided. I find I can go till then before my second pack - trouble is, I then have to cram 3 in by 7pm! Don't know if this has any bearing on weight loss or not. Really need to look in to the science behind it all :)

Yes, kiddies are the best motivator for sure! I've kicked some bad habits for my LO! :D xxx

Oh yes!! Im meeting up with a couple of friends on Monday and theyve not mentioned it yet but Im sure lunch will fit into the equation at some point. I was thinking of suggesting Nandos if that should happen. What is the best thing to get/order/ask for there? Id like to avoid lunch/food altogether but i dont wsnt to have to tell them why! Help? :)

Well, I have this very same problem!
I'm going out for an India on Friday night, aarrrgggghhh!
I'm going to ask for Tandoori Chicken, so dry meat, and some veggies not cooked in oil, then that will be it. I'm not ruining this diet, not now!
So, anything which doesn't have pasta, bread, rice, sauce....any carb stuff really. And stay away from Citric Acid - can send you out of Ketosis! Best to stick to pure meat and veggies xxx

Morning! Week 2 is upon us!

I got weighed today for a total loss this week of 11lbs! Im so happy! I got measured as well and lost inches everywhere....really chuffed! :D

Im off to get the eldest ready for nursery. Have a great day everyone!

Amazing.... go girl, ur doin fab xxx

Well, I have this very same problem!
I'm going out for an India on Friday night, aarrrgggghhh!
I'm going to ask for Tandoori Chicken, so dry meat, and some veggies not cooked in oil, then that will be it. I'm not ruining this diet, not now!
So, anything which doesn't have pasta, bread, rice, sauce....any carb stuff really. And stay away from Citric Acid - can send you out of Ketosis! Best to stick to pure meat and veggies xxx

I'm supposed to be going out to a Japanese tomo might have to cancel..

I've no idea about Japanese food, except that it's supposedly healthy and low fat?

I've checked online for the Indian (and have also emailed S&S - they'll be getting sick of me!).....

Tandoori Chicken has 300cals and 4g carbs. 200g Spinach has around 48 cals, and 3g carbs. So, I will ge going over 650 cals, but won't be going over carbs. I think as long as one stays under 800 cals per day, it's pretty safe - I've been checking re VLCD's, A LOT, lol!!

:D

I cant stand indian food at all but that does sound like your best option, and no too bad, either!

I love it! It's going to kill me sat there watching people stuff in to naan breads, pilau rice, and all the lovely sauces, aarrrggghhh! ;)

Oh u poor thing that would tip me over the edge lol xxx

Had my cottage pie tonight. Its really quite lovely with my broccoli and asparagus.

Also had my maple bar. Delish! I dont mind the days with shakes etc but I do love my evenings! A proper meal and a little sweet snack. Thats probably a big reason that i find this pretty easy to stick to so far. As Im a vegetarian (in the main - if i go out now im going to have to opt for chicken but wouldnt eat it at home), I couldnt see myself cooking chicken and having that. And i dont like fish. and i worry that quorn chicken would have a negative effect on my losses. So im happy to carry on like this. Although Ive dropped my milk usage. I didnt realize the carbs and calories, even in skimmed. Will have to try black coffee or just skip it altogether.

Maple bar is my fave bar:D

Had my cottage pie tonight. Its really quite lovely with my broccoli and asparagus.

Also had my maple bar. Delish! I dont mind the days with shakes etc but I do love my evenings! A proper meal and a little sweet snack. Thats probably a big reason that i find this pretty easy to stick to so far. As Im a vegetarian (in the main - if i go out now im going to have to opt for chicken but wouldnt eat it at home), I couldnt see myself cooking chicken and having that. And i dont like fish. and i worry that quorn chicken would have a negative effect on my losses. So im happy to carry on like this. Although Ive dropped my milk usage. I didnt realize the carbs and calories, even in skimmed. Will have to try black coffee or just skip it altogether.

I'm going to have to get some asparagus - that's one thing I didn't get! Love the Maple bar too, and yes I agree, evenings are a treat - a meal then a treat! Though, days aren't bad, not now I'm no longer really hungry! I only had my last shake tonight because I had to have it!
Don't know if having my dinner at 5.45pm then a shake at 6.55pm is wise though - should be spacing them more evenly I think!

Why don't you email S&S re Quorn? I'll have a look, see what cals, carbs, etc., are in it too, to see if you can have it :)

I dropped the milk - skimmed, you need loads just to make it taste half decent, so I thought, 'why bother'!! xxx

I think Quorn Chicken is fine - low in cals & carbs -lower cals than normal chicken!! -

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 serving (100.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 103

Calories from Fat 23

% Daily Value[SUP]*[/SUP]

Total Fat 2.6g

4%

Saturated Fat 0.6g

3%

Sodium 400mg

17%