Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Oh dear! Im not terribly hungry right now either but I have to get my dinner and last pack down...as well as another pint of water...all before 7:30! Eek

I know! I don't have any calories after 7pm. Think that's the right thing to do!
How much water do you drink? I have five pints, plus whatever I use in shakes, meals, etc. So, I think I am drinking too much!
Apparently, if you drink too much it washes out salt & electrolytes.....going to have a look in to it, as I am sure I am drinking too much!
xxx

I drink 5 pints a day plus 2 cups of coffee and whatever i use in my packs. I dont think its too much. Its just over 2.5 litres I think. seems like loads though. lol

I had my dinner. i made a mixture of boiled egg, cottage cheese, a little mustard and some salt and pepper to make a sort of "egg mayo". I had 100g of that served it on 45g of chopped lettuce and then had 155g of broccoli and courgette. Quite filling and tasted fine but i cant wait til my packs come so i dont have to mess about "cooking" lol,

I am nearly finished with my last pint of water and them Im going to have my last shake. Caramel, I think.

Good day again today!

I drink 5 pints a day plus 2 cups of coffee and whatever i use in my packs. I dont think its too much. Its just over 2.5 litres I think. seems like loads though. lol

I had my dinner. i made a mixture of boiled egg, cottage cheese, a little mustard and some salt and pepper to make a sort of "egg mayo". I had 100g of that served it on 45g of chopped lettuce and then had 155g of broccoli and courgette. Quite filling and tasted fine but i cant wait til my packs come so i dont have to mess about "cooking" lol,

I am nearly finished with my last pint of water and them Im going to have my last shake. Caramel, I think.

Good day again today!

Same here - I have worked out I have between 1.2-1.5 Ltrs in my shakes, meals, etc., so that takes it to at least 4 litres per day. Think that's fine, and now I've read it burns calories drinking it cold, no more room temp, lol!

Your dinner sounds yummy! I'm going to do that - I miss my protein!

Have you tried Caramel yet? I didn't think I'd like it, but it was scrummy!

Glad you've had another good day!! xxx

Caramel shake is ok. Slight fake-y after taste but not horrible at all. I thought I would really hate this one. lol

Had all my water and after this will be done for the day. Tomorrow, my S&S delivery is due. I really hope they dont come when Im picking up (or dropping off) my eldest at nursery :/

I really need to buck up with water, im just rubbish at drinking water and i know the importance of it!!

When I order my packs I always make a note thats says plz leave it shed if i am not in and thats what has always happened, it gets delivered to the shed lol xx

Caramel shake is ok. Slight fake-y after taste but not horrible at all. I thought I would really hate this one. lol

Had all my water and after this will be done for the day. Tomorrow, my S&S delivery is due. I really hope they dont come when Im picking up (or dropping off) my eldest at nursery :/

Did you give them your mobile number? I got a text telling me my delivery would be between 11.13-12.13. It turned up at 11.17am, 15 mins before I got back from the GP!
I've got it now though, so that's a relief!
If you've given them your mobile number, you'll get a text telling you what time it will arrive. And I hope it doesn't coincide with you going out! xxx

Morning!

Last day of the week before WI tomorrow!

Having my 1st pint of water. Its funny, if I dont note it here, sometimes I lose track lol

So off to feed the little one before Tabby gets up.

This morning will be a strawberry shake (or maybe the cafe latte, hmm) after i get back from dropping her off at nursery. Not holding out much hope for either flavour, but you never know with these packs. lol

have a great day!

Morning!

Last day of the week before WI tomorrow!

Having my 1st pint of water. Its funny, if I dont note it here, sometimes I lose track lol

So off to feed the little one before Tabby gets up.

This morning will be a strawberry shake (or maybe the cafe latte, hmm) after i get back from dropping her off at nursery. Not holding out much hope for either flavour, but you never know with these packs. lol

have a great day!

Morning my lovely! :D

Can't WAIT to hear your results!!!

I write my measurements down, and keep a track of my cals/carbs on S&S's site - they have a meal planner you can add everything to, so you can see how many cals/carbs you've had per day - it's a great help to me, else I do forget!

Personally I loved Strawberry, which surprised me! Hated Cafe Latte tho!

Have a FAB day!

xxx

Have a fab day xxx

Cafe latte shake. Dont hate it, dont love it. 2 pints of water down, as well. Wooo. Dont feel hungry at all today. Yay!

Just got a text to day my delivery is coming between 11:15 and 12:15. I have to leave my house at 11:55(the latest) to pick Tabby up from nursery. Luckily its only over the road but picking her up always takes forever. lol. So Im hoping that it comes before 11:50, really! I may leave a note on the door, if not, asking them to please leave it with a neighbour.

They should do if you leave a note - wish I had lol! xxx

Hubby suggested I just pick Tabby up at 11. So Im off in a bit to get her. Going to try to get my 3rd pint of water down first. Will have a coffee when I get back to warm up. brrr. Been freezing all day. In my 9 years here, I never have gotten used to the cold! lol.

Hubby suggested I just pick Tabby up at 11. So Im off in a bit to get her. Going to try to get my 3rd pint of water down first. Will have a coffee when I get back to warm up. brrr. Been freezing all day. In my 9 years here, I never have gotten used to the cold! lol.

Good idea! It must be a shock to the system to come from such a warm climate to miserable England! We don't even get decent summer's anymore! Not like we used to! :(
I can't wait to hear your results tomo! xxx

Yeah, the weather here...i just cant cope with. Everything else has been lovely. but the lack of sun and warmth really affects my mood. :( Will be moving back to the sun, hopefully soonish. lol

You're going back to the US? Know what you mean about affecting mood, it's so depressing! Think I'll hide in your suitcase, lol!! xxx

Back