Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Phoenyx! I shall PM you! :) xx

So...one of my hubbys mostest bestest friends is a Greek chick a little younger than me, from Greece (know..it sounds weird but they really are JUST good friends. he got her and her boyfriend (of many years now!!) together. anyway....once we got married and I met them, i fell in friend love with them too. Theyre the nicest most adorable, friendly and OMG INCREDIBLY CLEVER AND EDUCATED people ive ever known. I adore them. We adore them. And they feel the same and they are pretty much aunt and uncle to my girls - they love them so much. :D so anyway. they sent us a parcel last year for xmas and in it was a package of greek biscuits (ive been corrected, to greeks theyre considered sweets...but theyre a bit like wedding cookies, if you know what those are..) and i Zoe (7 mos old at the time) LOVED the powdered sugar on them. We happened to take a pic. Then...today, we've just received our xmas parcel for this year from them and theyve sent a different kind of cookie. And again, zoe was on it like a fly to honey. haha. So we took a pic. And i did a collage of the 2 pictures and when i posted it on my fb page...i was like ...shocked.

xmases.jpg

2012/2013

yeah....i can enjoy the rest of Dec now (within REASON!) without worrying too much or feeling guilty. :) hahaha wow!!

Aww thanks :)

Morning!! :D

I didnt weigh this morning because yesterday was a bit of a free-for-all. Not horrendously bad. But bad, none-the-less. :D And i took a Senokot last night because I was fed up of feeling bloated and ..yuck.

And boy oh boy did it work this morning. lol.

So Im back on plan today and I will see how i get on tomorrow. Its not really anything of any great importance, but i would still like to have a nice little try today and tomorrow. Although yesterday didnt help matters, im sure. I hadnt decided what I was going to do today and my littlest had half a bagel this morning for breakfast. So I stupidly had the other half. But thats the end of it. Drawing a line for the next couple of days. :) It wasnt TOO bad. 22g carbs. Not too much more than your average exante pack. So I will keep to the lower cal/carb chili packs today. and see how i get on. :D

Food today -

1/2 bagel with a tiny bit of philadelphia
3 x chili packs
30g grated cheddar
1 x bag of co-op sweet and crunch salad
coffee, water

because of the bagel, i kinda messed up my carb/cals ratio and planning it was all a bit weird. so i decided to have 3 chili packs today with a tiny sprinkle of cheese to boost the cals but not the carbs and tonight i will have a chili pack, with a bit of a cheese on top on a bed of salad. i had that last night and it was So good. haha.

I just cant face eggs today for some reason. So that will have to do. it may, it may not. its much better than yesterday though. haha

Morning,

It sounds all very sensible. I miss having little ones around at Christmas.

Chili pack #1 of the day. lol

Hubby sent me a text to say that he has a couple of huge bags of presents for the girls from his brother (he works for his brother) so they will be super excited as there is nothing under the tree yet and these will go under there tonight when he gets in. I will have to watch Zoe like a hawk. She's nothing like her big sister was at this same age. Tabs would have been VERY interested and gone over to have a look, but the minute she reached for one and I told her no, that would have been the end of it. Zoe...is another story altogether. She's very fiery (ahaha) and if she decides to wants to inspect/open one (or two or ALL) and I tell her no, she very well shout back at me and try to kick me. Before going ahead with her plan, anyway. Haha. See, fiery. She's a lovely little bean, really though. Just knows what she wants and doesnt appreciate being told No. :D

I cant believe we are so close to christmas eve/day and 2014. :D

I am so excited about 2014! although I will be resolving to lose weight (again), For the first time in a very long time, definitely years, I actually feel I'm going to achieve my goal. So although I love Christmas, when it is over, I'm going to get going and sort out my weight once and for all. And make sure that at some point in 2014 I need an ENTIRE new wardrobe...

Me too Phoenyx, this is the most determined I have ever been x

Bleh. Feeling bloated and awful. lol. Im planning on starting back on the 28th. :) Will sort out new goals etc soon, too. :D

I made my 228 goal btw. :D ...(although, day before yesterday I was rocking 236lbs and it will be way more by now) ha. ugh. :/

Hey Bee! Good luck for restart tomorrow :) I've reset my stats *gulp* that was an eye opener this morning! One oatmeal down... :) didn't have time to make pancake but I'll have that for dinner :)

headache already..!! Nice and quiet at work today so I can sit and think about my new year resolutions! I always make loads :D

Howdy everyone! Its friday night (27th) and Im back tomorrow. I know its going to be tough going at first but Im super excited. I feel awful and Im sick of chocolate. Sick sick sick. LOL. Im going to start working on goals tonight and tomorrow as well. I need to see what Im actually at in the morning forst though before I decide. I want it to be realistic.

So, who's with me? Anyone? When is everyone restarting? What are everyone's NY resolutions? I dont think im going to make any this year. They only serve to stress me out anyway. LOL. I will set my weight loss goals and keep focused on our moving goal...and that will be sufficient, i think :p

I started back yesterday and been lonely on here the last couple of days lol. Welcome back xx

I'm starting back tomorrow!
I like my Sunday weigh ins - although I won't be liking tomorrow's!! Will assess the damage, sort out my goals and get this weight off.
I feel like you - sick if it all now!! I want all naughty food out of the house!! Xx

ooh I've got loads of resolutions!!

* stick to S&S (of course) and I mean 100% until, whenever it takes - no slacking off, no excuses. Even family meals can be done if I just have meat and veg.
* set a studying timetable and stick to it
* shop more ethically - buy less, and try to buy only second hand clothes
* 'study' one band that I should be familiar with that I am not per month - starting with Sonic Youth. Book ordered, one album downloaded so far! Other bands include Pixies, Talking Heads, Dinosaur Jr, Joy Division, New York Dolls - I was always a massive music lover but that went out the window when I had kids and that's a shame
* start watching Newsnight

Love new year! love it! love it! Fresh starts for all :) silly as it's an arbitrary day but I just LOVE IT!

good luck today :)

I love LOVE your music one, Lou. Same thing happened with me....I dont really watch any TV, havent seen a film in years (with the exception of taking Tabby to see Frozen the other day. OMG it was sooo nice to go to the cinema!!) and music...not as much I would like to.

Thanks everyone. Im back. And let me TELL YOU...it AINT pretty. I have gained exactly ONE STONE. Yep. 242lbs this morning. What, really? HOW!?! - I know, right? Ive gone completely off the rails...BUT not to the point where that is all actual weight. TOTM is due NYE and Ive not had much water (or anything to drink actually...Im weird like that) for days and days. lol. So Im pretty sure that at least half of that is water retention/PMS?TOTM junk and poo. lol. ew. That said, HOLY CRAP!! So. Back on it RIGHT NOW. So mini-mini-goals look like this -

Back under 240lbs

Back to 238bs (means in 10lbs over lightest)

Back under 235lbs (easier to deal with. lol)

Back into the 220s (whew!)

Get to 225lbs

So that is where I am headed from RIGHT NOW. Going to ease myself into it so having 4 S&S packs and 2 eggs should I feel the need for them.

Food today -

...just as i was compiling this ...hubby sprang on me that Tabs asked to go somewhere tomorrow (this was yesterday, so today) and he told her we could go into town. So I guess we are going to town today! Which throws this plan completely off course. Argh. More because I cant make packs up when Im out and about. And I need to restart fully, properly. When Im at home, uninterrupted. He said he didnt know I had planned to restart today "really" (he should know by now that if I say Im going to do something...I generally DO IT) so he had planned to take us to TGI Fridays "because he thought it would be nice for me to be waited on and not have to cook". So So sweet. But. ARGH.

So today. Our shopping is being delivered this morning between 8 and 9 am. (omg that's almost NOW. lol. its 7:42!) and then we are gonna get ready, get the girls ready and head out. Im going to have nothing before we leave, except a cup of coffee and water! I will have a chicken salad (if i have ONE resolution, it will be to go back to being 100% veggie. Just really hard to do that when Im on this diet and go out. And I dont want to NOT go out EVER. lol...will figure that out..a compromise...before the 1st) out today...then I will have a pack (probably chili) for dinner and possibly a couple of eggs or an atkins endulge bar in the evening. I will focus on getting at LEAST 2L of water down and on NOT eating any of the rubbish that Ive been indulging in for the last week and a bit. No choc, no biscuits, no crisps, no crackers. Just nothing. LOL. So its not a complete and proper restart, but its a lot better than what Ive been doing. :D

I will see what tomorrow brings. If he has no plans and we are just gonna be in, then i will get back on plan, properly. If we decide to do something with the lil ones, then I will probably follow the same sorta plan. But as of today, NO MORE rubbish and mindless eating and picking. :D

So, for all intents and purposes, Im back here. Im just not fully on plan yet. But I will be. And I will be working towards goals today. :D xx

Thanks for sticking with me, folks. :D Now...off to put some clothes on so I dont scare the poor asda man. HA!

Back