Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Oh...and the weird thing is...although i feel bloated and typical TOTM-is-imminent kinda yuck...and although the scales say ive gained a stone (A STONE!!)..my clothes all still fit. There is nothing that I was in at 228 that doesnt fit me now, nor is it even...tight.... Isnt that weird? So weird.

Bodies are weird, y'all.

So strange how the scales are so v cruel but in real life not a lot has changed :) that extra weight will be off in no time :)

I saw frozen last week I loved it!! I love when the snowman sings all dramatically IN SUMMEEEEEERRRR!!

Morning!

2lbs off this morning. So 240lbs. Happy with that as my restart (full on, back on the packs) hasnt started yet. Its virtually impossible when we are out for several hours unless Ive been on plan. If that makes sense. When im on plan, my body is so used to very little that going a few hours doesnt really make any difference. But when ive been gorging myself on utter rubbish, every 5 mins, for days....skipping food for half the day makes me feel woosy and bleh. Headachey...you all know. So rather than ruin the day out yesterday I opted to have a cup of coffee and water before left, and nothing else. Then we got into town and went to a few shops...walked around a bit. Then we went to TGI Fridays so that I could have their chicken fajita salad......except theyve changed their menu and that is no longer on it. ARGH. lol. So I had a chicken quesadilla. Not great but not the worst thing in the world either. At least its not fried?! hahaha :p After that, we went to M&S and I got a couiple of packs of mixed veg (broccoli, caggage, carrots..stuff like that.) Its in a little steam pot thing..so you just nuke the whole thing. I had one of those for dinner last night with half a bagel. I did have part of a Lindt teddy bear that hubby bought me for xmas and I had forgotten I had. But otherwise, thats pretty much all I had. Not great but way scaled back. lol And it obviously worked because Ive dropped 2lbs.

This morning, Im boiling eggs now, for later - and I ate half a bagel. Going to have boiled eggs and salad for lunch and my other veg pot thing for dinner....maybe with a chili pack. And water! I had 2L of water yesterday. Im going to aim for at least that much again.

I kinda cant wait for NYE now. lol

Saving my progress here so I can start a new one :)

Sunday 1st Sept - #1 - 261lbs
8th Sept - #2 - 258lbs
15th Sept - #3 - 251lbs
22nd Sept - #4 - 250lbs
29th Sept - #5 - 247lbs
6th Oct - #6 - 249lbs
13th Oct - #7 - 246lbs
20th Oct - #8 - 245lbs
27th Oct - #9- 244lbs
3rd Nov- #10 - 238lbs
10th Nov- #11 -237lbs
17th Nov- #12 - 235lbs
24th Nov- #13 -235lbs
1st Dec- #14 -234lbs
8th Dec- #15 - 228lbs
15th Dec- #16 - 230lbs

Saving my progress here so I can start a new one :)

Sunday 1st Sept - #1 - 261lbs
8th Sept - #2 - 258lbs
15th Sept - #3 - 251lbs
22nd Sept - #4 - 250lbs
29th Sept - #5 - 247lbs
6th Oct - #6 - 249lbs
13th Oct - #7 - 246lbs
20th Oct - #8 - 245lbs
27th Oct - #9- 244lbs
3rd Nov- #10 - 238lbs
10th Nov- #11 -237lbs
17th Nov- #12 - 235lbs
24th Nov- #13 -235lbs
1st Dec- #14 -234lbs
8th Dec- #15 - 228lbs
15th Dec- #16 - 230lbs

You've done so well and I know you'll continue. Are you starting a new dairy?

Most of it will be water weight and will come off really fast. I gained 9lbs on my days off and started back on packs 3 days ago and 7lbs of that has come back off already xx

Tomorrow is the day, but for today.... :new_year:

My clothes are feeling a bit tighter and I feel like crap. But today will just be a stress-free chilled out day (pleasepleaseplease) and then tomorrow I am getting back on it. Theres very little in the house that is a temptation now...so by tomorrow that should be sorted knowing hubby and I ...ahem. LOL.

Love to you all!

WOOO!!! Bring on 2014!!!!!!!

Happy New Year, good luck with restart x

Happy New Year!

Back