Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

So....I tried the S&S cupcakes as pancakes....and i got 6....theyre pretty much like normal pancakes but i think thats because i used Exante apple and cinnamon porridge with a vanilla shake pack. so they are very much like slightly sweeter normal ones. but i love them. im going to try it again tomorrow with a banana shake. or strawberry! ooooh! also...i had 2 and im stuffed! so i have some in the fridge for later. woooo! love that i have something in there i can just grab if i feel so inclined. lol. gonna go make the girls some lunch and then try to get us all down for a nap.

Im going to clean up my breadmaker and flog that too. Its been used a handful of times but I dont plan on using it again before we move so rather than it sit collecting dust, i might as well try to get £20 for it. lol. thats £20 more to go in the moving home fund....which is looking pretty sad lately! lolol

Afternoon!

Have you tired making those flour less pancakes? Beat two eggs with one banana and cook. They look fab in the photos.

You might as well start unloading anything 220 you don't use.

Will you ship much back? It costs so much -- it's easier to sell and rebuy. I have a friend who married a Brit and with her family's help they moved back. They sold almost everything -- and then shipped one crate. That still was about $1,000.00 and that was nearly 18 years ago.

Are you taking your pets? That's costly, as well.

Do your children have their US passports?

We will probably do something very similar. You can send a shipping container (not sure of the size, bit i remember hubby and i saying we wouldnt need anything that size and might actually manage with something smaller) for £500. We might just end up FedEx-ing (or similar) a few biggish boxes. We arent taking any furniture, hubby isnt taking any guitars (im still working on this. i want him to keep at least one. he says no, he can buy a new one after a while. he has 5...one of which is worth over £1 )i think he said about £1200) its a fender something-or-other. Beautiful. But he never plays it anymore. :( ANYWAY, i digress....

We will take most of our clothes (although we need new stuff anyway, so we will just pack suitcases full and the rest will get donated or thrown out, as appropriate. Walmart will be fine for clothes. lol. We don't buy expensive stuff anyway. We will take things like pictures and photo albums....some of the girl's dvds that you cant readily get over there (peppa pig, etc) and we will let them choose SOME of their toys. Basically, only the stuff that has sentimental value is coming with it. the rest...is just stuff and will be replaced. :)

Both of my girls have both UK and US passports (so do i) and mals UK passport has just been renewed, recently. Tabby's (cant remember which. US I think) will need to be renewed before we leave so we will have to go down to london to sort that out. We will just arrange it so that we all go down together and do Tabbys passport and Mal's visa required medical at the same time (can only do it at a specific doctor's office in London). 2 birds, one stone. :)

Oh..and yes..i saw those pancakes. Im going to try them..but not until a day when im off plan. I love bananas and I dont want to trigger a binge. lol.

As for Lyra...i dont know what we are doing with him. I need to rehome him I think. We have one last thing we can try....that rescue remedy for pets...herbal stuff. I ordered some on amazon and hope it comes soon. if he's still a moody, aggressive git after that...he will have to be rehomed. :(

It sounds like you've got things sorted. I just remembered that my DD's passport expires in April. I need to get DH on sorting that ASAP.

Morning

232lbs. I seem to have hit one of my infamous plateaus Oh joy. Its probably the exercise. Which is also, I had forgotten to mention, causing me immense pain in my foot. So I have to stop with that for the time being.

Anyway...plateaus arent permanent. I WILL break this little hold...and get past it. :D

Food today...

cupcake pancakes, chili and swede, bar, 2 egg omelette (maybe).

Morning!

It'll shift -- how's your fluid intake?

Power through bee bee my beautiful lady those scales will play ball sooner or later

Remember your wise words when I only lost 1lb last week - I've knuckled down, sucked it up and fingers crossed this Friday I'll have a good weigh in. and if I don't? Well I'll buckle down for another week.

This is not going to beat us!!

Solider on girl! It will shift. I know all about plateaus and they're a ***** but we're better than that and we will get over that hump.

Hope you're doing great otherwise.

M x

I kinda suck lately. Dunno why or what's causing it. Its like up and down. Im with it one minute...one day...and the next...nope. I think the cold isnt helping. But Im not going to make excuses. Im going to get myself sorted. And get with it...and stick with it. 233.8lbs this morning and wasnt great today. So Im going to sort myself out and start anew tomorrow. 4 packs, no veg or other extras (other than a boiled egg or two to keep cals at around 800)...even if certain VLCDs say theyre ok. No more nonsense. Wasting time and money.

And that's all I have to say about that. :D

Yes. I need to really just focus and get with it. Tomorrow is it. Of course, Saturday evening we are off to Edinburgh. Im not entirely sure how to handle that. I could take a few bars and have a 2 bars and a meal (trying to stick to salad and protein) but I dont want to be too far under, either. and theyre so specific about ONLY ONE BAR A DAY!!! And then Monday...we dont leave Edinburgh til 3:30. So what do I do for then? *sigh* I dunno.

Enjoy your holiday and just do the best you can. You're very good at getting right back on plan.

Back