Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

No woories there Clinq - Just having my chili and eggs...the swede was horrid. i got lazy (haha) and bought a couple of bags of the pre-diced swede from asda...and divided the bags up and froze them. well...ew. no bueno. so thats been binned. and im having a couple of eggs with my chili instead....since i didnt have them earlier anyway.

Standing strong and holding my ground. I an desperate for the 215!

TOTM is really heavy today and Im feeling sooo bloated, though. and I havent had enough water yet....but Im going to rectify that before bed, for sure. :)

:D I am...THE awesome.

I had a filter coffee whilst friend had carrot cake (can i just say how much i LOVE carrot cake) and Tabs had a chocolate muffin and zoe had a biccie. We went to the cafe at marksies. And then to McDs drive thru after as the girls were hungry and tabs kept asking for chips. lol. i got....A DIET COKE.

You do indeed rock! You're doing great. We are all behind you to break this barrier. You can do it! Then onto the next ;)

Morning all :)

Thanks for the sweetness!

217.0 today. The next day or two are crucial. I will stay on plan 100% - no messing around. Im nearly past the lowest low! Nearly there!

The girls are all dressed (as am i) and ready for the photos at the beach today and the weather is stunning. YAY!

We missed the 8:52 bus that we planned to get but the next one is at 9:19 (its 9:02 now) and the stop is about a 3 minute walk - if that - from ours ..so we will deffo get that one.

Food today will be 2-3 eggs, chili and swede, shake, pancake. Done.

Ive had coffee only so far.

Have a great weekend all!

Oh so nearly there. Stick with it.....I know you will

Hope you have a lovely day. Enjoy the sun and photo session. :)

We are back.

I didnt stick to plan as it was....BUT!!!....I altered it....

After hours in the sun running solely on 1 cup of coffee and forgetting to bring any water or anything at all with us...I was shakey and dehydrated. So after the photo sesh we went to the ice cream van and I got Tabby a magnum after she pointed to it - only for her to have a meltdown..apparently she was pointing to the 99 next to it. ugh. So I decided that as I was feeling shakey and dying of thirst I would have it myself. So I had that. Ive just the details on Asda website and then plugged it into MFP and Its 220 cals and 21g carbs. Not great but not the end of the world as thats ALL ive had today, besides one cup of coffee (and almost 1L of water...so thirsty! lol)

So now....I will have 2 boiled eggs between now (its 1:30pm) and dinner. For dinner I will have my chili and swede as usual and thats me done for the day at 739 cals and 49g carbs. I have a tiny bit of scope to add a 5g carb coconut bar in later if I get a sudden hunger attack but Im not actually hungry...at all for now.

Hopefully this wont set me back...it shouldnt....we ran around in the sand like mad and the ramps up and down are pretty much 2nd most difficult things to climb after Everest. So I should be good.

So the photo shoot. OMG. I think she got some really great shots. I hope so. :D We all got sooo wet and sandy and came home and I washed us all in the bath...then put our PJs on...and I hoovered the shoes, the hallway and the stroller. All sand has been removed from us and the house and I feel much better. Although...shattered. lol.

Got the girls an apple each and a packet of quavers each(terrible "lunch"...what a bad mom. lol) and now we are off to naptime. I reckon we will all crash out. lol

We totally crashed out. And woke feeling great and looking a litttttle sun-kissed. And my friend sent me a sneak peek and i honestly got teary-eyed. how adorable is this, you guys? beachbabies.jpg

so. i had my chili and swede and my 2 boiled eggs exactly as planned. im not hungry in the slightest...although i am thirrrsty! lol.

so now. i need to figure out how to present the photos to mal. i was thinking maybe just get an 8x10 print of each one (she there will be 8-10 pics) and put them in a photo album for him. shes going to put it on a disc or a stick or something...so we can always do more with them later. i was originally thinking i would choose one (priobably the one i uploaded above..) and make that into a canvas for him...but it just means that we will havfe to transport that to the states. meh. so yeah. i dunno.

Gorgeous photo.

Your girls are beautiful. What a lovely day for it too

Omg how cute is that pic!!! *cry*!!

so gorgeous they're so happy in it and loving each other aw!!!

Sorry i've been MIA and downright neglectful but I see you've been rocking it out the park since I've been away!! Sometimes it's surprising the actual carb figures in things...if you didn't have mfp you might have assumed that the magnum tipped you over the edge and gone 'ef it!' But you're still within allowed limits and can finish the day with a pat on the back :)

I'll join the virtual party for when you hit the 215 :) :) I'll bring the coconut Atkins bars and coke zero ;)

Xxx

wow two happy beautiful girls
I dont know how long you are going to the states for but could you not take the stick and ask a photo place out there to do it - and if now what about emailing a firm in the states
that way it will come as a total surprise and you can do a few 8x10 to take/send

We are moving over :) Im American.

I will definitely get framed large prints and/or canvas prints done once we move and get our own place sorted...but for now..i need to keep it more...portable. lol

My friend is a great great photographer. She was the same one that took this one of tabby and I (and zoe!) when I was pregnant. This is, up until I saw the pic of the girls i posted above, my fave photo of all time. lol. :)

zoetum.jpg

omg love that one too! I only have weird caught-in-headlights pregnant ones of me with Layla just showing my bump to send to MIL overseas and then a terrible angry one of me in the birthing room when my mum and OH were laughing at me and taking pics haha, my face is classic!!!! I have zero pics of me pregnant with Joe I regret that a lot but that was before digital cameras and I just didn't really take pics then

what's the scales verdict this morning are you any closer to that elusive 215? I'm staying away from the scales since ravioli-gate on Friday and waiting for the carbs to disperse haha :D

Morning :)

216.8 - juuuuuuust sneaked into fresh fat!! Taking the girls down to the quayside and the Baltic today. Hubby and I are not eating although the girls will need lunch. Plan will be stuck to today. *nods* im going to go and make my pancakes now as we probably wont be back until around 3 and I can just have my shake then. :)

Just sold the kids' ikea mammut table and chairs - the playroom looks so empty now!

Have a great day all! xx

omg that would still be my favourite - I have no pregnancy photos like that - I so wish I did

I do hope when you move you will still pop in here and let us all know how you are getting on :)

our target weights are the same but I have started heavier than you (and our heights are the same too)
when you started your journey did you start with slim and save - as if so I can sort of predict where I COULD be if I stick with it for five months - it seems such a long time but when I look back to christmas where has the year gone -

have an wonderful day - the sun is out and something to be enjoyed with the girls :)

Aaleigha...I think you meant Lou...not me. She's a titchy little one, like you. lol. Im 5'9" and was waaayyyyy heavier. :D You could, in theory, lose a stone...or even more...per month. Im not one of those lucky ones that does that...even when Im sticking to plan. That said....it would be reasonable to expect a good 12lbs per month. I reckon you could be at or VERY near goal by then as long as you really do stick to it. xx This idiet works. But its kinda unforgiving of you dont stick to it. :)

Lou can give you a more specific answer though. She will probably say she's rubbish at it. DONT LISTEN TO HER. She's fab. :) xx hahhaa.

I will deeefinitely still be popping in here. No worries. Im not going anywhere. (Ok. I am..but like..not from here :p ) lol

Ok. Im sorry. I know Im turning this into a "my kids-fest" but I CANT RESIST. Im dying to share these with hubby and cant so YOU POOR PEOPLE have to endure the proud mommy crap. haha

OMG LOOK! (I was standing beside zoe, holding her on the rock...dont fear. Im not a bad mom! I swear! lol) (gotta love photoshop, apparently! haha)

rockbabies.jpg

Aaleigha...I think you meant Lou...not me. She's a titchy little one, like you. lol. Im 5'9" and was waaayyyyy heavier. :D You could, in theory, lose a stone...or even more...per month. Im not one of those lucky ones that does that...even when Im sticking to plan. That said....it would be reasonable to expect a good 12lbs per month. I reckon you could be at or VERY near goal by then as long as you really do stick to it. xx This idiet works. But its kinda unforgiving of you dont stick to it. :)

Lou can give you a more specific answer though. She will probably say she's rubbish at it. DONT LISTEN TO HER. She's fab. :) xx hahhaa.

I will deeefinitely still be popping in here. No worries. Im not going anywhere. (Ok. I am..but like..not from here :p ) lol

really really sorry about that but I was so facinated to read about her that I got a bit carried away - will look for her diary - as I say I am sorry

Ok. Im sorry. I know Im turning this into a "my kids-fest" but I CANT RESIST. Im dying to share these with hubby and cant so YOU POOR PEOPLE have to endure the proud mommy crap. haha

OMG LOOK! (I was standing beside zoe, holding her on the rock...dont fear. Im not a bad mom! I swear! lol) (gotta love photoshop, apparently! haha)

View attachment 138536

and dont worry about putting the girls in your own diary they are beautiful and its actually inspiring to see happy children in the sun - I may not be at target for this summer (not a chance) but by the year after I will be and I can just imagine all the fun I am going to have when I visit my friend and get to play with her girls on the beach . I love that pic of them on the rock - your friend might be good but your girls are very photogenic :)

Back