Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

No can do. Polished off the last of the chocolate..already. you know, because then at least "its gone now" and theres no other rubbish in the house..so i can focus on plan.

Because I could neve just leave it in the freezer or throw it out. No. My inner fatgirl wouldnt allow that.

Im so annoyed with myself.

Be as kind to yourself as you would be to one of us. It's an addiction for all of us. Alcoholics in recovery don't keep drink in the house, they change their friends and are completely abstinent but we are supposed to get out a measured portion of our addictive substance 3x a day and then shut the lid. The fact we've managed it at all is a miracle but we've proved it's possible.

So living and learning, progress not perfection and not forgetting bread and cake big mistake!!!

Think we all need a day of a plan to stick to and keep checking in when we need to. I'm going for less than 1800 cals and stop kidding myself that I have 14 lbs of water weight that will disappear with one good day.

Draw a line and have a good one.

Its not like we CANT do it. I dont know why we all seem to be struggling with it so much today. Me especially as I still, really, have SO much to lose. But...regardless.

Today:

(forgetting about the whole nut incident this morning. acting like it never happened)

1x pancake
1 bag of salad split between savoury packs
1x chili
1x spag bol
3 eggs

done.

Just had a very......productive trip to the loo. And of course, weighed myself after just out of strange morbid curiosity. Im only up .4lbs and thats after some water, a coffee, the choc (which didnt actually happen! ahem) and my pancakes. Oh and an egg! hahaha. So. Yeah. Wow. Also. TOTM grump and cramps - BEGONE! lol

anyway. moving on. water...then get the girls (and me) down for a nap. hopefully we shall all wake more refreshed and happy. hahaha. (meaning...me).

Hiya!

Oink-sy here, checking in.

Pizza sure is filling *burp*

Thats all I will say about that.

AND TOMORROW....restarting from TOMORROW! hahaha *cry*

Really though. Ive taken my pancakes out. 4 lots of pancake. Done. Luckily we dont really have much of anything else that is tempting and rubbishy left in the house. the pizza wasnt a take-away. it was just in the freezer. So I made it. And shared it with Zoe. meh.

Anyway. A pancake-athon should be a good way to get myself back into the game. Nothing else to think about....just pancakes 4x = 800/69

Cue the crazy-bad tummy ache!

Bleh.

Roll on tomorrow!

Ive been sorting out my calendar and it is packed. Seriously. I have something on more days than not from tomorrow until we leave. And thereafter, for a while, Im sure. And i still feel like Im forgetting things. Or will forget things. So stressed. Im not complaining. Im very glad we are leaving but it is absolutely insanely hectic. I really am going to try my best to get back under 220 and stay there, before we go. But at this rate, honestly...even maintaining under 225 is a miracle. I really need to just sort myself out. Im taking any/all left over packs with me to the states. Im going to need them. *sigh*

So yes. Roll on tomorrow. Its Pancake Day!!

haha I thought it was literally pancake day tomorrow then I was like '??!!' then remembered it's August :rolleyes:

busy busy busy for you, exciting but stressful, take a breather for yourself every once in a while, if that's possible with 2 pre-school age children :)

what age do they start school in the states? will Tab go straight away? does she say 'zed' or 'zee' at the moment :)

Lol not ACTUAL pancake day. Just MY pancake day lol

lol yes..pretty impossible although the expat dinner should be relaxing and fun. Hopefully. And thats the 6th. But thrn. The very next day im out for sunday lunch with SIL to say goodbye. We arent terribly close but of all his siblings im closest to her. So will be a bit enotional. But. Anyway.

Pre-K starts at 3 or 4 but is optional. So..kinda like nursery. Kinda. Then kindergarten is 5. Since shes not 5 til nov and tbe school year just started there..i think she starts next year unless we choose to put her in pre-k.

She says both zee and zed. Weve always taught them British English and American English...but some things she just wont say the American terms for.. the main one is "trash can" ...she chirps back "its tge rubbish bin mom!!" Lol awww my sweet little mudbloods ;)

Morning!

Busy already this morning! I am, indeed, ready for pancake day!! Ive made my first lot of them and had 1 (of 3) with my coffee. Once I finish the coffee I will move on to iced tea or dilutey juice stuff...because i cant face water and i really cannot let that put me off. So I willl drink loads of watered down iced tea and squash instead. lol

So. Ive been thinking about it and Ive decided to basically follow plan, like today, when I am in and nothing is going on. And on days Im out - for a meal or whatever - I will have normal food....but as healthy as possible. And only for the meal out. Not use it as an excuse for a full on "off-the-rails binge-fest". We'll see how that goes. I do want to enjoy the last few weeks here and be a participant in these outings and meals with people that I likely will not see for a very long time..if ever...again. This time last year...I would have been THRILLED to be 220-something. And although I havent made much progress this year...I also have not regained (much). I remain committed to , at the very least, maintenance. And I WILL get to goal...eventually. But right now is probably NOT the time to try to PUSH myself to get there. Right now...stay on plan when Im in...and enjoy myself HEALTHILY and without that desperation that I get...where I sorta feel like mu inner fat-girl genie has been released from a bottle and knows it will be shoved back in very soon SO I MUST EAT ALLL THE THINGSSS!!. We'll see. Thats what im aiming for, anyway.

I will still weigh myself every Sunday as WI and log it. And probably here and there between WIs because I need to and like to keep an eye on it. Anyway. Thats that. :)

So...25 days. TWENTY FIVE DAYS, you guys. SO MUCH EXCITEDED! hahaha

I have a list as long as my arm of lists that I need to make of things that I need to do and/or not forget to do and/or to remind hubby to do. Its dizzying, inside my head. But I do love it, in a way. Today I am waiting for a couple of important deliveries to come and tomorrow we are out with my friend M. Going back to the Metro Centre as her daughter wants to buy a book with her birthday money. Its funny. I had kinda said goodbye to the metro centre on monday when i was there with tabby as i figured i almost certainly wouldnt be back. HAH. Anyway. yes...back we go, tomorrow. I will probably not have anything before we go...or maybe an egg. and then i will have whatever lunch we decide on...and then take it from there when i get home. maybe a pack....maybe eggs. we'll see.

really really love this sally hansen stuffffff. WHY DIDNT I BUY THIS AGES AGO!? And...strange question....do all of your nails grow the same shape? What I mean is...you know..some people have square tips, naturally. Some people have rounded or oval tips, naturally. Well, My thumb, index and middle fingers grow in rounded. And my ring and pinkie/little finger grow in flat/squared. Is that odd? Ive always thought it was odd. When my nails get long enough, i will file them all the same shape. But not sure which shape to do?! hahah ugh.

Right. Babble babble. Have a lovely day all! x

Great attitude bee that is the attitude of a winner! ! You're so right that to maintain previous losses is as much an achievement as losing more. So many people find that impossible

Nails...don't know! Some of mine grow nicely some bend when they grow, I don't have good nails at all.

Have a great day!!

Back