Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Hello, you sound brighter today!

Just popping on to say hi! And I'm restarting 2 weeks of packs tomorrow...love the other plan, but weight loss is so slow! So gonna finish my packs and try and shift 10-14lbs.

Good luck with pancake day today! And with finding someone you actually *want* to vote for!

Im voting Green...because that is who I WANT to vote for. Im not going t vote for the lesser of two evils, this time. (My opinion only, obvs!) :)

Feeling a lot better today...mentally, as much as anything else. :)

Im back on packs now...as my jeans really very nearly DO NOT fit me at all. So. Im going for it. M will join me in a few days (probably) because his tum is still a bit dodgy and he cant face it today. lol. Even if he doesnt...more for me!

****** forgot to save this lol*****

just having my first pack now. blueberry and raspberry pancakes. yum.

Oh. forgot to say. OH THE SHAME - 258.0 today. Heaviest since AGES ago. lol. Not even sure when the last time i weighed this was. But NO WONDER MY PANTS DONT FIT - oink!

i am SO bloated. bleurgh.

JUST got round to painting the patched up bits of wall from the damp works we had done 23 days ago. THATS OVER 3 weeks, you guys. argh. But thats ok. At least its done now and drying. Should easily be dry by tonight.

Missed my b12 the other day. off to reschedule it!

Thanks! Its been pretty awful around here for weeks and weeks and weeks and we are all finally feeling "normal" again. M still has a delicate tummy but that will go. he isnt still being sick....so...its ok.

Rebooked my b12 jab and they actually had an appointment for 4:15 today. The doc's is on the street where I was going to meet M tonight (around 5) so we could head over to our local polling station anyway...so that works out PERFECTLY.

Also, finally booked in kittens to have their kitten jabs. Theyre having the first lot on Monday after MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON OMGIMSCAREDYOUGUYS. But they will have to have their bits lobbed off (sorry! ew! haha) in June (they'll be 6 months old) because i am NOT HAVING ANY BOY-SPRAYING in my flat. Manky, minging stuff, that is. bleh. So, they have to have had their jabs so that they can have their "procedure" when the time comes. Plus, theyre just over-due. So that's monday.

Was lovely and sunny earlier and has gone grey and chillier now. Boo.

the first bit of the wall that i painted this morning is DRY. wow. lol. and the 2nd bit is nearly dry. then i can close these windows. BRRR. lol.

Spot on today, thus far, and its just as well. Had a shower and went to find some knickers in my drawer. Had to put on 3 pairs until finally...the 4th actually fit without cutting INTO MY FLESH.

Eff this ****. VLCD FOR LIFE. hahaha. I didnt know whether to be relieved that i have packs and can sort this and proud of myself for doing so well today....or just cry and cry and cry for letting it get so out-of-hand. lol So I just kinda let out a WAAAAH and then laughed at myself. I am SO glam.

Right. Ive gotta get the girls up in about half an hour...and get them dressed and then head out to the doc's for my arm stab. I tell Tabby I have to get medicine in my arm and she goes "THATS GREAT MOM! Then you dont have to taste it. Medicine is DIS GUS TING!!" hahaha. I NEED THE OPTIMISM OF MY CHILD FOR ALL THINGS IN LIFE.

*looks at self in mirror" Hey PorkyAss! Youre massive, BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN PANCAKE YOUR WAY TO A MORE SLENDER FLABBYNESS!!!!" ;D *high 5*

*sob*

No, really though. Im feeling good today. I got a lot done. No one is sick. I havent had to clean up puke or snot. I DO have packs and CAN rectify this disastrous situation of "nothing fkn fits". Ive even had a good amount of water today. AND WE GET TO VOTE THE TORIES OUT (pleasepleaseplease).

It's always the clothes that gets me back on track. At the end of feb my fave skinny jeans were so tight on my train journey back to London on the Sunday that my body looked like it had been attacked when I took them off! My skin was so indented!!

I tried to convince myself I had tumble dried them but I knew I hadn't. Was actually quite upsetting.

But you'll lose those pounds and there is practically no better feeling than looking and feeling good in your clothes. It is the best.

I agree with pretty much everything you say but think our political views may differ somewhat, lol ;-) xx

Ah, this is the beauty of democracy! I dont care who you vote for, so long as you actually vote :) x

So...this afternoon went a bit pear shaped. BUT NOT BAD. We went for a nap at about 1:30 and I didnt really sleep. I was up at 3 and had to get the girls up and ready, which i did...but they took ages (both woke up grumpy! lol) so i didnt have enough time to have a pack or anything before we left. And up til then I had only had 2 packs pancakes (3/day) and 3 boiled eggs. I wasnt feeling hungry but i didnt want my blood sugar to dip. Im trying to keep everything nice and evenly spaced. So we went out and ended up getting to doc's early. and she must have had a cancellation or something because she took me in, early! appointment was at 4:15 and I LEFT there at 4pm! lol. So we had time to kill (an hour) before M finished work. No idea what to do. So ended up popping in to see M - he gave me a 10r (left my purse at home. argh. lol) and the girls and i went to Costa. I got a mocha cooler (small) - looked it up and it was 17g carbs. But when i got it it was yuckie and SO NOT LIKE A FRAPPUCCINO so I had less than a 1/4 of it...seriously...3 sips. I really could not drink it. So I left it for M when he finished work (lolz. he gets all my cast-offs...which isnt much usually...but yeah). But I DID have 3 of those little wafer biscuits that they have by the tills. I cant remember what theyre called. - Just looked them up on Costa website and for the portion I had...6g carbs. haha. Not even worth stressing about. But GOOD. So I had those. We will round to 10 for inclusion of vile coffee beverage. LOL.

Then we met up with M and went to vote and T was very interested (YAY!) and went up with M when he did his and he explained how you do it and WHY you do it...etc. Awesome.

Then we had a stroll home, got the girls some chips on way in. I have bypassed all chips and made myself this: zdindin.jpg

quorn chicken pieces cooked with a little onion, and some (frozen) peas and corn..on a bed of lettuce with a small tomato chopped up. Its not VLCD, strictly speaking, but it is much better than I WOULD have had...and HAVE been having. Will be better tomorrow. :) is delish, though. also made a little "dressing" with a teaspoon of mayo thinned with a little water and a bit of hot sauce. its so good.

will put everything into MFP shortly.

Well done. I literally don't know how you resisted the chips. Fish and chip shop chips are my fave. Saliva is literally dribbling down my chin just thinking about it!!!!

That's a brill day. I always think it's good to ease in with about 1000. I so feel the same as your post about letting things go too far. So on the brink of crying about it. I really want to just keep eating but I am reaching the point of 'enough' Good to know it still can be done. We all need a really good run at this. We so can do it when we are in the zone.

Morning

Down a few lbs - 255.6 today

Election result depression will not knock me off course today!

And last night I booked the girls and I tickets to the 1:30 showing of this today... Theatre in Newcastle: Northern Stage - What's On - Big Red Bath

Should be nice for them. Its aimed at very little ones and only 40 mins long. So we will be able to get the bus home plenty well ahead of friday rush hour.

Food today will be very similar to yesterday.

I wont! Im probably another 10lbs from feeling NOT like a sausage in a casing in my jeans. So Ive gotta stick at it. Im going to prepare and plan...have a pack AND an egg before we go and make pancakes and have them ready for when i get back. No EXCUSE. Its only a 40 minute show and the journey there and back on the bus. There shouldnt be any food purchased at all, bar a bit of fruit at M&S on the way home (have to walk through marksies anyway as the bus station is out the back of it and the girls need some nice fruit!)

I solemly swear, here and now, that I WILL NOT FAIL today. :)

Have a lovely Friday all and have a nice time Clin - youre out tonight, arent you? My memory is shocking!! xxx

Right. Need to start getting the girls ready. I am SO tired, and so is Z. But this show should perk everyone up and we will have an early night. *yawwwn*

I need to feed them at some point. dunno if we should go in early and get them some McDs (dont worry, the mere idea makes me heave. lol) or TRY to get them to eat something here at home....quickly. This is the issue. "QuicklY" generally doesnt compute with my girls. lol.

Either way, need to leave here in 45 mins. So I had better get cracking!

Back