1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

been a bit naughty today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Have had a very picky day today and have had a couple of bourbon biscuits and a toffee crisp :mad:. Annoyes at myself and need to get back in control! Wasnt even hungry - ggrr!! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Slimming World
    I've been like that a few times this week. I've been really craving chocolate, even when I'm full!

I've now moved my treat tin back to the shed again because I know I'm often too lazy to get up and get it lol
  4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Can't you just syn those items? If not, draw a line under it and be super good for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is another day
  5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    A toffee crisp & a few bourbons is really not the end of the world & not worth getting annoyed with yourself over hun- a toffee crisp is 11.5syns, and each bourbon is 3.5syns, so if you only had a couple you've gone over your daily allowance by 2.5 syns.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.