Been a funny ole day today

zpacey

First, my daughter woke up with a big bubble full of liquid on her ankle, I think it was an insect bite as she was out in the garden yesterday eve and complained of itchiness, went to the chemist and the pharmacist said he cldn't give her anything and she needed to go have it looked by a doc, so made an appointment with the out of hrs clinic. As i was explaning to the doc what was wrong with my daughter, he kept looking at my neck then asked me whether I had thyroid problem, I said I'd never thought of having it checked, he said i needed to have it checked as it was protruding???
Now I've never seen this doc before but I am def going to get it checked, maybe that's why I've always struggled with my weightloss....
Anyway, he gave us some antibacterial cream and we left.

Coming back, passed by my local shop for some ciggies, found a new guy at the till and he refused to sell me any until I showed him my ID.....I asked him whether he was joking and he gave me that look of "you wish"..... I didn't know whether to batter him or hug him... lol, showed him my DL which he scrutinised for a while then sold me them...lol

Eventually when i got home, I found a letter from some solicitor telling me that a very distant relative (from my late hubby's side) had passed away and I was to attend the will reading.... don't even know what to make of that as I didn't even know him....

Anyway, sorry for blabbing too much, just had a lovely chicken which has been in the slow cooker since 11am and feeling good. Ok, better get my revision for tonight sorted out once the kids hit the sack.

You didn't blab too much! Please, blab away! That's what this forum is for lol.

You're doing well, good luck hun x

Hi Z, I bet you're thrilled at the ciggie guy. LOL :D

wow eventful!
hope you thyroid is ok - let us know please xxx

what a bizzarre day!!!

Back