Been a while!! Update...

DerbyLion

Eyup everyone, hopefully someone will remember me!!

Thought I'd come on here and give you an update, and hopefully give any new starters a ray of hope!!...

As you may (or may not) remember my starting weight was around 21 stone (I'm 5'10" and male)....

Im down to 15 stone so far, with a total loss of 38kg! Feeling loads better both physically and mentally, it's wonderful :)

I'm thick set anyway, so I only want to lose another stone and I'll be well and truly satisfied.

The loss is very slow now, I'm lucky if I lose 1-2lbs a week, but it's still moving so it's all good :)

I know I'm a sinner, but I haven't exercised at all. I've just stuck to the low fat diet and haven't strayed at all. It's been 6 months since I tasted chocolate, butter, takeaway food, crisps, cream, cheese, anything bad.....And I don't miss any of it. I feel confident that I can maintain this lifestyle, and I don't feel that I'm sacrificing anything.

Once I'm off the tablets I will occasionally have takeaway food or whatever, but I will keep eating properly, and hopefully start to exercise, but we'll see :p

Anyway, to those who are just starting......Good luck, stick to the low fat diet and you will achieve what you want to.

And to those that are struggling.....Don't give up, the results are worth it, and it does get easier. You CAN do it :)

xxxxx

hey hun good to see u back! I think id started after u cos the name is unfamiliar!

wow! well done on your huge loss!! I think it must be a thing about 15st mark cos i am 14st 10 an its only going at 1 -2lbs a week!

YOu sound sooo positive and motivated! u really have inspired me!

luv katie
xx

Thanks hun ;)

Yeah, it does seem to slow right down, but at least it's still moving, and it's probably more exciting when I step on the scales and I've dropped a pound or 2 :)

Keep up the good work hun, you're doing great xx

Well done you, i bet you are feeling very proud of yourself for a huge loss in quite a short space of time. its fantatic for the newbies to see such dramatic losses, you are an inspiration!!

Shout it from the roof tops!

Julie x

Wow well done that's an amazing weightloss you must be so proud of yourself. Not far left to go now so it's understandable that the weight loss has slowed.

It's so fab seeing all these successful people, really keeps you motivated so thanks

Thanks everyone, and keep up all the great work, you all seem very motivated which is great, that's all you need :)

Ali, thanks, seems you've changed a bit since last time I was on here too!! Congratulations xx

And to anybody just starting on their journey.......You're about to change your life BIG TIME!! You're gonna love it :)

I'll come back and check on you all again soon xxx

wow - that's amazing!!! well done you :D

i'm going to see my doctor and see what he says about xenical for me - here's hoping that if he prescribes it, i'm half as successful as you've been! :D xx

Well done derbylion thats an awesome acheivement you should be so proud of that! Keep it up fella.

Back