Been an idiot

emmarfrost

Im in the middle of my dissertation,and its like wading through mud.

I cracked yesterday,ate a whole Easter egg,and the treats that came with-and a blow out Indian takeaway.

I don't want to fall off of the wagon again,what do I do??? Im too scared to weigh

:( xxxx

Today is a new day - plenty of water and no guilt required.

Head down, bum up! (Copyright Sid ;))

P x

Emma, pauline is right, there is nothing you can do about it now, the day has gone by. We all have these moments (see my sunday) and we just have to move on. yes you've told us, thats always a great step, i confess all my sins LOL, but now its done with. Today is another day....as for the weigh in you might find it doesn't show a huge difference this early on in the diet, but it will possibly stall you for a couple of days. Onwards and downwards..............

As for disertation, good luck xx

Thanks for your replies,very much appreciated.

I can't say I even enjoyed it at the time-I just felt very sleepy and queasy after,and feel rough today :((

Xxx

Emma don't let one bad day turn into a bad week which may then become a bad month and so on - one bad day is easily repairable - put it behind you and focus on the days ahead xx

Your dissertation is WAY more important than a lb or 2. Don't sweat, just brush yourself off and try again.

Best of luck x x

Absolutely. I agree. Forget what happened. We live in the real worldand these things happen. Regroup and focus. x

Back