Been at goal wieght for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

this*time

Well I finally got to goal and have managed to stay there for 3 weeks :D, cant believe I did it! I am now wondering if I should aim to lose another 7lbs doing ww. I am off cd now and just being careful with what I eat, but for now I am just mega chuffed :D

hi !
Keep smiling ! good to see a post from you ... i'm back on CD feeling very cold .
Sw is great diet

Wonderful!! Brilliant news!

Thats fantastic - well done . At the moment i think i will probably go a bit below my target (if I get there) just so I have a buffer, but by the time I get there (hopefully middle of next year) I think I will be so excited I'll just accept where I am...sorry thats not much help really is it!

That's amazing, that's my biggest worry - well done you!

Keep it up! I plan to go to WW and lose another 7lbs or so after CD, so I can be a gold member and weigh in there regularly for free (as a gold member) so I can keep on track.

Xxx

Fantastic!! Well done you! As for the extra 7lbs.. let yourself settle into the new you and enjoy "being" just for now... and then you can decide if you are at goal or whether you need to lose more.

yahooooooooooo!
so inspired darling - well done.
do you have before and after pics to keep us wobblies going?

:happy096: Congratulations on getting to goal and well done on maintaining. :winner:

Congrats, Hon, that's brilliant! I can't wait to be able to say the same. :) I am going to go back on WW after CD.

Back