Been away

pestydebz

Well i went to spain so not been around for a week i have eaten but not that much as the day befor i went i came down with a cold and wehile i was there got a tummy bug :cry:all the nice spanish tapas went to waste i couldn't eat a thing i went on a whim and came back thin well thiner my scales tell me i lost 4 lb and i don't blame them there couldn't possibly be anything left to get rid of :snoopyhouse:i feel so week with bad tummy not eating and full of a cold i'm going to sleep for a couple of days and get weighed next week instead of tomorrow oh sorry for the bad post and missed you all so much when i get my tummy back to normal i'll start monday on the 3 shakes a day i couldn't even keep one down yet ....
Hope everyones well and lost good amounts last week

debz x

Awww Debz sorry to hear you're poorly. There are a lot of bugs in the air at the minute, it must be the change in the weather. I know of so many people that are poorly. I was up most of the night with my baby, she was coughing, sneezing and is so hoarse, poor thing.

What part of Spain did you go to? Was the weather good? It's a bit sh*t that you weren't well enough to enjoy it. Keep yourself well hydrated, cosy and warm and I hope you feel better soon.

I was thinking about you this week, was wondering where you were!

X

Awww, hope you're better soon - nice to have you back x

onthelang - on LT women lose average 1 stone per month; men lose average 1.5 stone a month. You'll see a wide variety of losses and loss 'patterns#' on peoples sigs here - but best not to expect or compare too much :)

Oh hun dats so terrible its horrible being sick never mind wen your on holidays hope it didnt ruin your holiday too much. Prob best not to get weighted wen your feeling so crappy! do you tink you're out of ketosis?

onthelang - on LT women lose average 1 stone per month; men lose average 1.5 stone a month. You'll see a wide variety of losses and loss 'patterns' on peoples sigs here - but best not to expect or compare too much :)
Definately!! I used to get depressed reading other peoples losses compared to mine, and still do sometimes, but then I remember that NOTHING else has worked, and I'm 34lbs lighter than when I started!! LOL!

I hope you feel better soon babes.
xx

Back