Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Been cooking up a storm. Some ideas!

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Blonde Logic, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well I have just spent the whole morning in the kitchen cooking.

One of my lifestyle changes I made after LL was no more processed food. Everything from scratch. Salads, bread, stirfrys, dips, sauces, etc. That way I know exactly what goes in it.

Its time consuming...I tend to spend a good part of one day on the weekend cooking for the week ahead. But its so nice when its done, and then I have a fridge full of lovely healthy choices for the week.

Today I made:

Broccoli Salad with a Peanut Satay dressing- full of red pepper, raisins, peanuts, onion, carrot and sesame seeds - dressing is a very small bit of peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame and olive oil

Lemon Thyme and mixed herb Huommus - made with chick peas, garlic, lemon thyme, basil, and rosemary and balsamic vinegar

Tofu and Courgette Stir Fry - with lots of onions, celery, red pepper, yellow pepper, garlic, bean sprouts and soy sauce and a little sesame oil for flavour

Huge mix of green salad.

Still to go, Salsa and a Quorn Curry.

I love when I am done, and I get such satisfaction from seeing a fridge full of good stuff.

Hope you all are haivng a good day!

Going to the outlaws for a BBQ! So nice to be able to partake now, and looking forward to some meat. SInce I have been working nights, I haven't been able to conveniently have any meat or fish. Yum yum!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    BL Yummmy.

I really think you need to write a dummys guide for me for any sauces you make. I don't want to buy shop bought anymore but have no idea where to start!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.