been eating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suemal, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't know why but i've been eating this week,nothing too bad just veg,salad and cottage cheese.I don't know how to stop.I've been 100% ssing for 8weeks so its not will power,i just don't know why i'm doing it.I'd understand a bit more if it was carbs and mars bars.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley
    Bless you suemal, maybe your body is trying to tell you to aam for a week or two or ss+. I only managed to ss for 2 weeks and am happier with ss+. I too am having salads and chicken or tuna. For me its easier to stick to and fits in better around family/work where some people make a fuss about me not eating what they see as a normal meal.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Sue

Rather than get caught in the viscious cycle of eating and then feeling guilty why not move up to 790 which allows you to have these foods anyway. Then you wouldn't feel like you had done anything wrong and it may be your bodies way of telling you it needs some food.

Georgie
    xx

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ME TOO SUE!!!!!!!! So i am telling myself that my body wanted that, it had that, and from tomorrow it will be getting SS again!

6. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I see my CDC tommorrow i'll ask her about ss+,something happening,its not bingeing its just plain eating.I have my first shake at 3pm then by 6pm i need cottage cheese/chicken/veg (all healthy whats happend to me:eek::eek::eek:)I don't want chocolate or anything fatty,so maybe ss+ is the way to go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.