been eating

suemal

Don't know why but i've been eating this week,nothing too bad just veg,salad and cottage cheese.I don't know how to stop.I've been 100% ssing for 8weeks so its not will power,i just don't know why i'm doing it.I'd understand a bit more if it was carbs and mars bars.:(

Bless you suemal, maybe your body is trying to tell you to aam for a week or two or ss+. I only managed to ss for 2 weeks and am happier with ss+. I too am having salads and chicken or tuna. For me its easier to stick to and fits in better around family/work where some people make a fuss about me not eating what they see as a normal meal.

Hi Sue

Rather than get caught in the viscious cycle of eating and then feeling guilty why not move up to 790 which allows you to have these foods anyway. Then you wouldn't feel like you had done anything wrong and it may be your bodies way of telling you it needs some food.

Georgie
xx

ME TOO SUE!!!!!!!! So i am telling myself that my body wanted that, it had that, and from tomorrow it will be getting SS again!

I see my CDC tommorrow i'll ask her about ss+,something happening,its not bingeing its just plain eating.I have my first shake at 3pm then by 6pm i need cottage cheese/chicken/veg (all healthy whats happend to me:eek::eek::eek:)I don't want chocolate or anything fatty,so maybe ss+ is the way to go.

Back