been feeling down

caramumofmany

i had a few bad weeks and last week i was super bad leaving me with an unoffical 8lb gain!! been back on plan all week apart from friday night due to unforseen circumstances, but to be fair i just feel down at the moment i need to get back into loosing again, i was so close to target and was so looking forward to hitting target before christmas and i just know now this isn't going to happen ... just 6 more weigh ins dunno what i am gonna do just gonna hope i can sort my head out once and for all so i can at least get into the 10's for christmas

Aww hun. Don't beat yourself up, these things happen to all of us at some point. Get back on plan now, don't put pressure on yourself to get to a certain weight for Christmas, just take it one week at a time.

Speak to your consultant if it will help and just keep going. You will get there. Look how far you have come, you are an inspiration to us all x

Facing up to it is the hardest part. Draw a line under the gain and move on.
There are 6 more WI's - that can be 6lb minimum, worth getting back on plan for.
Good luck Cara. xxx

You've come so far and 6lb b4 xmas is completely within your grasp.
Go for it.
Have you kept any of your old diaries so you know what to eat etc / help keep you focused x

i know where i have been going wrong and i am back on track its just staying there and keeping my head in the right space... i'm looking forward to getting tomorrow's weigh in out the way and hoping i haven't done too much damage and then getting back on track for christmas

I know the feeling. Since my stint in hospital a few weeks ago, I'm finding it hard to get into the same stride I was in before. Even though I'm totally healed up and fine now, I suppose I hit a bump in the road and my shock absorbers aren't the best. I too need to give myself a kick in the bum. I've been skimping on breakfast most days, and even though my C says breakfast isn't majorly important, I feel that it is. So how about this?

*kick*

There's your kick up the bum.

Now where's mine? :p

I know the feeling. Since my stint in hospital a few weeks ago, I'm finding it hard to get into the same stride I was in before. Even though I'm totally healed up and fine now, I suppose I hit a bump in the road and my shock absorbers aren't the best. I too need to give myself a kick in the bum. I've been skimping on breakfast most days, and even though my C says breakfast isn't majorly important, I feel that it is. So how about this?

*kick*

There's your kick up the bum.

Now where's mine? :p
heres your kick up the bum right on back at ya lol
****KICK****

We all go through these bad patches, main thing is knowing that you are going to get back on track and get there! Even if it takes you a few weeks! It's took me about 6 weeks of dossing about to give myself a kick up the bum but I know I'm back on it now! We are all here for you and to help, hope things look up soon x

caramumofmany said:
i had a few bad weeks and last week i was super bad leaving me with an unoffical 8lb gain!! been back on plan all week apart from friday night due to unforseen circumstances, but to be fair i just feel down at the moment i need to get back into loosing again, i was so close to target and was so looking forward to hitting target before christmas and i just know now this isn't going to happen ... just 6 more weigh ins dunno what i am gonna do just gonna hope i can sort my head out once and for all so i can at least get into the 10's for christmas

These things happen. Go to class and see what the offical wi result is. Then accept it and forget about it. I would say dont worry too much about getting to target or worrying about getting there by xmas, cos it will just leave you pondering about what you could have done and beating yourself up. Well it would if it was me. Instead focus on losing what you can between now and then. Even if youre a few pounds off target you will still look fab at xmas.

well after last my scales telling me an 8lb gain, the slimming world ones told i had gained 0.5lb so thats my line drawn------- now onto a fab weightloss week and to get off the +1lb i am still and some would be great i have my head so in it this week, infact its weigh night and i am still well within syn allowance go me!!

That's not so bad at all - but dump your scales.....it doesn't help peaking in the week, especially as they're so far out
they werent out hun, that was last wednesday i stood on the scales last ... as i didn't go to weigh in last week so its onto a new week lol

Back