Been good!

FrozenAngel

:p:p

So in week for being good back on Lipotrim I am very please with myself.
I'm no longer bothered by food at all, and haven't had any stupid cravings. Which is great. I ordered my shopping online for my son who comes home from his fathers on Monday, and I wasn't sat there thinking
. o (I'd love to nom that)

I was even very good on my birthday with all the offers of going out and having a meal ect, I decided to go with the staying in putting my feet up and reading a good book. (Oh Mr Darcy you beautiful man lols)

I also got weighed and lost 11lbs, go go me! :party0011::party0011:

Fantastic loss Frozen Angel.. It makes it all seem worth it doesn't it??

I hope you continue to be as strong as you are now... Good luck hun x x

that's brilliant! May I ask a personal question? are you really 6'2"? If so, are you hoping to be a supermodel when you lose weight? x

Thanks Sandra!

Yeah I'm really 6ft2. I'm a tall woman lols.
My OH tells me when I've lost my weight I could do something like that lols.

He laughs at me everytime we goto the pharmacy because the Lipotrim lady is about 5ft. I look like I'm about to stomp on her when I'm stood next to her.

Well I think it's fabulous! I hope that you wear high heels too? Good luck with the diet, we're here to support you, don't forget! X

Thanks Sandra!

I don't really wear high heels that much, when I'm going out I do, and that's very rare. I feel like a giant enough as it is. I've always been very tall and all of my friends are around 5ft 5, my OH is 5ft 7. So I tower over everyone I am around.

I love all the high heeled shoes though!! They are so pretty, the flat ones I don't think are as pretty.

Wow - someone taller than me! I'm 6', know what you mean about the heels, I'd love to be able to wear them, but only do occasionally as I tower over everyone.
Really good luck to you Frozen Angel, your first loss is really good!

6 foot Wow!! Gorgeous!!! I'm a dinky 5.2" and hate it. Can't wait do hear how you do....keep up the good work.

Thanks Sam!!
See I need friends like you! That way I won't feel like I'm out to terrorise the village people when I'm out with my shoter friends. lols.
Yeah the heels are a bad mix sometimes. I was just dicussing my halloween costume with my mother saying I will wear my shoes... She said. Oh do you really think you should do that, you look like an Anazon giant when your in shoes. lol thanks mum! I can't help being tall. Though 6ft 2 for a woman is tall. And finding pants to fit in the leg are a nightmare! Once I shift my fat belly then hopefully it won't be so bad :p

Aw funky there is nothing wrong with being 5ft 2. I do like being tall, but at the same time I'd like to be abit shorter. It infuriates me when my friends can just pick up a pair of trousers in the shop and the fit great, if I did that they come upto my shins.

I also find it difficult to find taller guys near me. I've been with my OH for around 6months now and my sister just met him the other week. Her first comment was "Isn't he abit short for you". lol. To which my auntie replied "Give her a break she'd have to pull a basketball player if she wanted someone taller" lol

Funky - nothing wrong with being 5'2, my sister is 5'4 so don't know what happened with me lol, at least you can wear what you like!
Frozen Angel - so are you gonna wear the shoes? Go for it! lol, I know what you mean about trousers but it seems much better these days, dunno how old you are but I'm 40 and when I was younger, all those years ago it was a nightmare, much better now, but I'm ok in 33/34" inside leg, guessing you need 36"? so yeah much harder for you.
Same goes with the men - the last couple have been 5'10 and 5'11 so I towered over them in heels haha, I used to get really short men chatting me up for some reason when I was younger lol, one was about 5'4 once nooooooo! now that would have looked silly.
Looks like my daughter is taking after me too, she's 4 1/2 and in age 6/7 already.

Well I've just given up smoking today, must be mad when in the middle of dieting, but my logic, right or wrong says better to give up when dieting than wait till I finish and risk putting on weight, still is day 1, hoping I got the will power to suceed with both.

Hi Sam.

I'm 25. Because obviously I'm alot bigger it's rather difficult with the pants. I'm a 38" inside leg..I'm all leg lols. When I loose my fat ass I imagine it should look rather nice. I'm sure my OH is exited for it. lol

lol Yeah my OH is like 5ft10 So I still kinda tower over him without the heels, he's always thrilled when I have them on.

Yeah I'm going with wearing the heals, got a long skirt to wear, I'm going to see Jimmy Carr tomorrow and then a halloween party afterwards, so I've decided to go with the skirt and shoes, so I can make a quick top change, whack a hat on and be an instant witch. lol

Good luck with the smoking! I've given up a few times, I stopped compleatly when I found out I was pregnant with my son, and started up again around a year after he was born when I was in the middle of exams.

I'm more of an occasional smoker now, do it if I'm with people smoking whilst having a chat. I can go without it doesn't bother me. I really should pack it in for good. But I rather enjoy my smoke now and then.

38" blooming heck!!! no wonder you struggle.

You are so lucky to just be able to smoke when you feel like it, I have to have one as soon as I wake up (or did lol). It's ok at the moment, got my patch one and one of those inhilator things, the real test will be the morning I think. My girl is at my mums for a few days so it seemed a good time to do it in case I get ratty.
Hope you have a fantastic night out and party, your gonna look great when you lose your weight, people do tend to stare at us tall 'uns lol

Yeah it's a nightmare to get them, end up ordering them off SimplyBe. lol and they're so damn expensive. Can't wait until I can go into a normal shop and order something.

Thanks, I'm exicted to go out at the same time abit blah about it. My OH had to go away on buisness over 2 weeks ago. And the Jimmy carr tickets were for us both for our birthdays. But he's not been able to get back intime for it which sucks, so had to get a mate to come with me. Because I've got a little boy, I don't have anyone who will babysit for me at all, they say he is too much hard work. So me and my OH never get to go out. I was really looking forward to a night with just us.

Hope you had a really good night, even without you other half, it's a shame yu can't get anyone to babysit, must be hard not getting any nights out on your own.

When is your weigh in day and how are you getting on?

Back