Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Been messing around a bit...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jabbathehut, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    But NO MORE MESSING!!

I'm back to 100% and I WILL stick to it. I have quite a few upcoming events that I want to look and feel my best at. I tried on the dress I intend wearing for the first ball I have in June and I loved it, I felt very comfortable in it, and I (*shock horror*) actually thought I looked good! It's a beautiful chocolate brown cocktail dress from Next with bronze beading around the waist and a little netting at the bottom so it kicks out a bit! Best of all, I don't need my awfully uncomfortable 'suck it in' pants underneath it as it looked perfect as it was :)

The second ball (2 weeks later) is evening dress - I'm undecided at the moment as to what to wear for this one. I have a few options but I'll see how my weight/size is nearer the time.

A big word of warning to the newer people - straying from the plan makes getting back on it incredibly difficult, so where possible, avoid temptation and stick with it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    And photos of the night WILL be put on here to show everyone..........right!!!

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Heeey..... Jan you can do it.! x

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hiya Hun

How are you feeling today - positive ?

T
    x

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey dude. Grim really, I tried my best to eke out my stock but it ran out so I am waiting for my parcel - CDC was stranded in Turkey cos of this ash cloud thingy. Had hoped it would arrive today but fingers crossed for tomoz. Strange thing being tho, do you know what I had for my meal? Grilled chicken and cucumber! How random am I lol!

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    well at least you picked the best choice - just shows how much your taste buds are changing, plus you do not want to undo the good that you have already done...

Have a good day mate - keep your chin up

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.