Been messing around a bit...

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
But NO MORE MESSING!!

I'm back to 100% and I WILL stick to it. I have quite a few upcoming events that I want to look and feel my best at. I tried on the dress I intend wearing for the first ball I have in June and I loved it, I felt very comfortable in it, and I (*shock horror*) actually thought I looked good! It's a beautiful chocolate brown cocktail dress from Next with bronze beading around the waist and a little netting at the bottom so it kicks out a bit! Best of all, I don't need my awfully uncomfortable 'suck it in' pants underneath it as it looked perfect as it was :)

The second ball (2 weeks later) is evening dress - I'm undecided at the moment as to what to wear for this one. I have a few options but I'll see how my weight/size is nearer the time.

A big word of warning to the newer people - straying from the plan makes getting back on it incredibly difficult, so where possible, avoid temptation and stick with it :)

I felt very comfortable in it, and I (*shock horror*) actually thought I looked good! It's a beautiful chocolate brown cocktail dress from Next with bronze beading around the waist and a little netting at the bottom so it kicks out a bit! Best of all, I don't need my awfully uncomfortable 'suck it in' pants underneath it as it looked perfect as it was :)
And photos of the night WILL be put on here to show everyone..........right!!!

Hey dude. Grim really, I tried my best to eke out my stock but it ran out so I am waiting for my parcel - CDC was stranded in Turkey cos of this ash cloud thingy. Had hoped it would arrive today but fingers crossed for tomoz. Strange thing being tho, do you know what I had for my meal? Grilled chicken and cucumber! How random am I lol!

Back