Been missing.......

Similar to me, except I dipped out in October and then mylovely C left my usual class. I have joined a new one in the next town and they are lovely - just different to the one I had been going to. Good luck - we will do it! xxxx

Damn right we will do it.

Iv never started my weight loss journey at at the beginning of the year & iv always been aiming towards something i.e holiday, xmas, bday & iv just caved under pressure. So i have nothin to aim for apart from target....no date....no nothing.

Day 3 in and im already noticing a difference.

Onwards and downwards :) xxx

Damn right we will do it.

Iv never started my weight loss journey at at the beginning of the year & iv always been aiming towards something i.e holiday, xmas, bday & iv just caved under pressure. So i have nothin to aim for apart from target....no date....no nothing.

Day 3 in and im already noticing a difference.

Onwards and downwards :) xxx

SNAP ha ha, Clare i could of written that myself! xx

How did you do Clare??? 5.5 off for me :D x

Well done to you too lovely!!! Here's to another good week :D xx

Another 6.5 off - i'm flabbergasted 0_o thats 12lbs in 2 weeks!

How about you lovely??? xx

You guys are doing so well. It's really hard to get back on the wagon isn't it? I am back on plan now after 8 months off. 4 days down and 5 lb off - not a bad start. We can all do this!

Oh my gosh thats amazing im comin to live with u :p i lost 2.5lb am happy with that :-D

Its deffo hard to get bk on it u have to be in the right mind set but we can all do it!!!

Good luck girls, this is the first time i've ever had such big losses!! But i do ALOT of tough waking everyday for the 'schoo and nursery' run and it's been really hard in the deep snow the last 5 days ha ha! xx

Back