Been off LT for 3 months gained 10lb, started yesterday lost 8lbs!!!

Penonfell

:D Hi everyone, hope you are all well and shedding the lbs easily. I've been off the diet for the last 3 months or so and to be honest have eaten quite a bit including lots which we really should have in moderation. I felt like I was gaining a bit of fat around my midriff which is my problem area, so I weighed myself on the Wii fit on Monday and found I had put on 10lbs so started LT again yesterday morning. Just weighed myself again and I've lost 8lb already.

This diet has helped me immensely by teaching me to have 3 meals a day which I didn't do before LT. Having to have the shakes morning, noon and evening has put me into a proper routine so I think my metabolism has increased. So even though I have eaten loads I haven't gained massively and as I just said I've nearly lost what I have gained in just 2 days. I'm going to stick on it for a few weeks though now as I want to reduce even more for my holiday in June.​

Happy to be back, I love this diet!

welcome back angela. Your weightloss was great. I'm just starting this week after a false start a few months ago......
And good on you for coming back :)...................to get back on track
i know that in the past when i'v lost weight....it would always creep back.
This time i'm not going down that road again. Doing lt to try and break all my bad habits and hopefully retrain myself into good ones when i come off

Welcome back Angela, good luck :)

Back