Been on SS for 6 months....is it ok to move to SS+

EmmaLouise81

Hi everyone!

I started the CD at the end of June, I went for the SS plan as I wanted to rule out all food.

Started at 21.7 stone and I am now in the 14's. This month I started walking and doing much more pilates. I have M.E so it does take much more out of me than the average Joe but I need to tone up and want to be able to help keep the weight off long term.

These last few weeks I have been hungry again, not tempted to eat 'normal' food but feel like I need something extra so was thinking about going on to do SS+.

I know you have a choice between adding an extra CD meal (and milk) or quorn/veg (I am veggie)...not sure what I would choose...I assume you can't go between the two?

Anyway, wondering if anyone was in the same boat and moved up the plan...how did it change your weight loss etc?

Found myself being a little snappy every so often and just feeling a little sorry for myself...would rather lose less a month and stick to it than be fed up and moody with everyone.

All opinions, views appreciated!

Thanks,
Emma

Hi EmmaLouise, I don't have any answers for you but just wanted to say congratulations on your fabulous weigh loss! xxx

It sounds like you are ready to move up the plans .You still loose weight while going up them.Make sure you do each section corectly and stay on each level for the time alotted or more if you wish to keep on your journey for a while .You will be amazed at how little you need to feel satisfied

Thank you both..... just had my final meal of the day...porridge and it is not even 6pm yet. Usually I would have it at 8 or 9 tonight.

Think I need to move up the plan for sure now, I want to enjoy this diet as I was before so it is probably for the best.

Hi georgie, yes you are right, I had emailed Debz before posting here and have not had a reply. She agrees I should move up the plan and see how I get on....just wanted to see what others thought too.

Hi. I started on SS+ as there was no way I was going to be able to survive on 3 meals a day. I'm into my 2nd week and get weighed tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. I think weight losses are generally more on SS but with SS+ it's nice to know I can have an extra meal of 'real' food.

I think they say the average loss on SS+ is 12lbs a month so not much of a difference really. I am far from being six months into the diet but if you feel ready to move up a plan and your body is asking for it then go for it. All the best

Back