Been poorly - advice please??

MrsR2004

Hi all,

I have been poorly for about 6 days now and just feel dreadful :cry: my son and hubby are ill too so not much fun. A couple of days ago I was feeling so sick, dizzy, heart palpatations etc that I decided to eat :( I hated my decision but it did help with the above symptoms - obviously not the cold/flu ones!

I am just feeling so anxious to get back to ss, not like it's my ideal life but I don't like feeling out of control and feel like I am waisting weight loss time ;) I feel bloated & podged and am obviously well out of ketosis and starting to feel a little down now, it keeps dragging on........

So what should I do? I am still feeling pretty awful, with a very swollen throat and migraine :( I am taking medicine/throat sweets/honey&lemon etc (so can't do that when in ketosis) - the sensible side of me knows I need to get better but the other side is thinking the harder it will get the longer I eat for?

Any friendly advice or virtual hugs :D please reassure me I can get back on plan and carry on? xxx

My goodness.. look at the weight you've lost!! Of COURSE you can get back on track!! You are obviously great at CD and will be back on form soon.. might be worth trying a higher calorie plan for a while till you feel a bit better.. colds are awful ((Hugs))

Stay strong! :grouphugg:

you will be fine, your health has to come first and if it meas havin a few small meals or even some tinned soups (iv been told baxters are good as les than 2%fat) as you cant take tablets on a empty stomach, feel better soon xxx

Thanks for replying ladies :D I am still feeling rubbish but tried to stay away from the main carbs today and stuck to quorn mostly. Hoping I can ease myself back into things without dreadful headaches!

xxxx

Back