been quietly getting on with it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnyburrows, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bunnyburrows

bunnyburrows Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.49%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    thought I ought to just say hello again as apart from a couple of posts when I first started 6 weeks ago I've just been lurking!

I have been 100% ss and started at 14.11 and am now 12.09 :) however have decided to move up to 810 as this last week I have been feeling very woozy and not quite 'with it'. My counsellor thinks that my job is a bit full on at the moment to be doing ss (I'm a community midwife and it's very busy at the mo....seem to remember it snowed 9 months ago!). She reckons that I should still get good losses - hope she's right! Bit scared about introducing my old emotional crutch back into my life! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Well done on your loss so far hun,you`re doing great.Keep up the good work and im sure you`ll be fine on the 810 plan :)

4. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great losses - thanks for the update its great to see people succeeding on this, inspirational.

5. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    very inspirationnal , good luck

6. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    great losses well done! I am thinking about moving up the 810 either next week or the week after at the latest to start reintroducing food before holidays :) Good luck with it, keep posting to shar your sucesses!

7. bunnyburrows

bunnyburrows Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.49%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    Thanks for comments :) am still in ketosis today so my huge pot of cottage cheese with my tiny salad didn't knock me out yesterday! lol my kids sat eating pringles and dip at the time ~ suprised just the smell didn't kick me out of it! So nice to have coffee with milk in it this morning and definately feel better already :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.