been quietly getting on with it!

thought I ought to just say hello again as apart from a couple of posts when I first started 6 weeks ago I've just been lurking!

I have been 100% ss and started at 14.11 and am now 12.09 :) however have decided to move up to 810 as this last week I have been feeling very woozy and not quite 'with it'. My counsellor thinks that my job is a bit full on at the moment to be doing ss (I'm a community midwife and it's very busy at the mo....seem to remember it snowed 9 months ago!). She reckons that I should still get good losses - hope she's right! Bit scared about introducing my old emotional crutch back into my life! lol

Well done on your loss so far hun,you`re doing great.Keep up the good work and im sure you`ll be fine on the 810 plan :)

Thanks for comments :) am still in ketosis today so my huge pot of cottage cheese with my tiny salad didn't knock me out yesterday! lol my kids sat eating pringles and dip at the time ~ suprised just the smell didn't kick me out of it! So nice to have coffee with milk in it this morning and definately feel better already :)

Back