been really bad and big gain, so gutted

OMG, just realised how much you have lost!!! you would be mad to give up now!

yeah this is why i dont get it, ive done so well and really dont want to give in now

Nat you've got to hang in there. You've done so very well, and you have only a few weeks to go to be at goal. Think about those size 12 jeans lovey!

Want this enough, and it will happen. :)

Nat you've got to hang in there. You've done so very well, and you have only a few weeks to go to be at goal. Think about those size 12 jeans lovey!

Want this enough, and it will happen. :)
hey hunni good to see you too:D and yeah i know 4 weeks bang at it no cheats and i should be there, i just need ev eryones support so mite do a lot of posting lately

how are you doing niow, which diet are u following

Hi Nat
had noticed you had been quiet lately and hoped it wasn't that you were struggling.x
i know exactly how you feel hun,i have been there and its hard,you have done so so well it would be a shame to give in now,if you really can't continue maybe its time to ease it up and have just 2 shakes with a low cal/low carb evening meal or for a total change.
whatever you decide i wish you well,you must make the right decision for you and your family and not beat yourself up over it any longer
xxx

Hi Nat
had noticed you had been quiet lately and hoped it wasn't that you were struggling.x
i know exactly how you feel hun,i have been there and its hard,you have done so so well it would be a shame to give in now,if you really can't continue maybe its time to ease it up and have just 2 shakes with a low cal/low carb evening meal or for a total change.
whatever you decide i wish you well,you must make the right decision for you and your family and not beat yourself up over it any longer
xxx

hey hun good to see you, and yeah ive been quiet for this reason but maybe the trick is to post more about it, i feel better already, im gona give this weeka nother good go and if i still cant get back 100percent i will do the one low carb meak a day, maybe try n stay in ketosis

Good luck nat, u can do it, just keep ur focus and remember why u did this diet in the first place xx

Good luck nat, u can do it, just keep ur focus and remember why u did this diet in the first place xx

yeah i will ad thanks babexx

Nat - I dont have any magic words cuz i know how bloody hard it is.... I think the initial buzz of doing this diet is great (as with any diet but LT is quicker)... however it wears off, and as you near goal it gets scary and harder... (thats where i am now too)... If i knew the answer i would tell you hun as i need to know too as you know my situation aswell....

big hug, it dont sound like you did too much damage and come on hun, you know its mostly water in the 5lb so dont fret too much about the numbers....

let us know how you get on and what you do, i wish you well and happy! xx

Nat - I dont have any magic words cuz i know how bloody hard it is.... I think the initial buzz of doing this diet is great (as with any diet but LT is quicker)... however it wears off, and as you near goal it gets scary and harder... (thats where i am now too)... If i knew the answer i would tell you hun as i need to know too as you know my situation aswell....

big hug, it dont sound like you did too much damage and come on hun, you know its mostly water in the 5lb so dont fret too much about the numbers....

let us know how you get on and what you do, i wish you well and happy! xx

thanks hun and yeah it gets harder deffo, im up this morning, with a niccotiine patch on and a shake in hand so letds hope i can do this or im back the old person i used to be, the ones i didnt like much

but if i cant do both id rsther continue smoking for now until ive done lipo, im gona try do both but im not giving up on lipo

Good luck for today Nat.... You can do it x x x

My advice (and just my opinion, everybody doesnt have to agree) Id not bother about worrying about the fags. If the weight is more important to you , and I imagine it is, concentrate on that. I know with the fags you have given up for so many weeks and done it hand in hand with the diet, but suddenly both vices came back... Id concentrate on the diet for now and if the fags fail then dont beat yourself up about that as you can tackle it at a later date... keep us posted how you get on today... Ill be lookin for an update tonight! lol :p
thanks hun and yeah it gets harder deffo, im up this morning, with a niccotiine patch on and a shake in hand so letds hope i can do this or im back the old person i used to be, the ones i didnt like much

but if i cant do both id rsther continue smoking for now until ive done lipo, im gona try do both but im not giving up on lipo

Hi Nat think that is definitely best idea no weighing
yourself I have found that the best thing I just get weighed
every two weeks so you just get on with it

As far as the blip is concerned it's just that a blip plse think
of how far you hve come you look like a different person and
I really feel cause you loose the weight so quickly on Lt it takes
your brain and habbits alot longer to catch up
Back on now and you better than anyone know it's hard but you
can do it xx

My advice (and just my opinion, everybody doesnt have to agree) Id not bother about worrying about the fags. If the weight is more important to you , and I imagine it is, concentrate on that. I know with the fags you have given up for so many weeks and done it hand in hand with the diet, but suddenly both vices came back... Id concentrate on the diet for now and if the fags fail then dont beat yourself up about that as you can tackle it at a later date... keep us posted how you get on today... Ill be lookin for an update tonight! lol :p

yeah i deffo agree to be honest, the weight is my first port of call, and ive already given in a got 10 fags lol, but better then a kebab
Hi Nat think that is definitely best idea no weighing
yourself I have found that the best thing I just get weighed
every two weeks so you just get on with it

As far as the blip is concerned it's just that a blip plse think
of how far you hve come you look like a different person and
I really feel cause you loose the weight so quickly on Lt it takes
your brain and habbits alot longer to catch up
Back on now and you better than anyone know it's hard but you
can do it xx
yeah im gona try n stay off the scales as long as possible lol thanks hun

How are you doing today hun? x x

How are you doing today hun? x x

hey love not bad, just gona have my warm soup in a bit, feeling really ill wiht the cold today worse then yesterdday, been on sofa allday while baby in his walker bless, and other two at school, my head feels liek cotton, wool, my only worry is the doc has just given me cough medicin and painkillers, but everytime i take some i think how sweet the medicin is and it must be ful of suger, so im worried its gona effect me getting back into ketosis, but it hurts so much i need to use it:mad:

im hoping the hot soup will help me feel better too, mite be good for me with all the goodness in them, they are lipotrim soups so full of the good stuff lol

im just thinking whats the piont doing it and taking this sugery medicin, im basically stopping the good with the bad

Keep at it hun.. Your health is the most important thing, and once you have finished all your meds you will be raring to go x x

If nothing else it will keep you in the LT habit x x

I have bought some of that bouillon today so i can have a hot drink.. Should be interesting!! lol
Have you ever had it?

Keep at it hun.. Your health is the most important thing, and once you have finished all your meds you will be raring to go x x

If nothing else it will keep you in the LT habit x x

I have bought some of that bouillon today so i can have a hot drink.. Should be interesting!! lol
Have you ever had it?

yeah ill keep sipping my soups and medicin should still lose weight even if it stops ketosis for now

and no never tried it what is it

Nat - even if the cough syrup knocks you outta ketosis you still gonna lose as on so low calories you have to.... i agree take it but try and have as little as you can get by on.... lets tacle this next week together, ill be lookin for your posts and updates.... x

and yeah, what the heck is this bullion thing? sounds interesting?????

Well.....bullion is great big blocks of gold......but bouillon is a very weak form of soup, more like a stock really. It seems to have got the attention of a lot of people on this site today and some are for it and others very much against!

You can get it at the supermarket, personally I've been using Japanese miso soup which is very similar, both make a tasty hot drink, very low calories and low in carbs so shouldn't know you out of ketosis. There seem to be worries about salt content but there are low-salt varieties available.

Better than a mug of hot water now that the days are getting colder.....

As Lady Chuckle says!! ^^^^^^ lol

I just bought it from Sainsburys.. I can't stand any hot drink without sugar (and sweetener tastes yuk!) so thought i would try it.. It seems like a stock/gravy/soup drink, but if you like it at leasts it is hot and tastier than water!! lol

It seems to be causing quite a stir about whether it's allowed or not, but most people who have had it (you are not allowed more than 2 a day apparently) say it has not knocked them out of ketosis, and it helps them stay on track.

It is called..."Marigold Organic Swiss Vegetable Bouillon poder".. Reduced salt.

It is in a tub like gravy granules, with an orange lid... Gonna try it tonight x x

Back