been really bad and big gain, so gutted

ill have a look for it... let us know how it is.... if it tastes like Bovril then cool.... Gpold
As Lady Chuckle says!! ^^^^^^ lol

I just bought it from Sainsburys.. I can't stand any hot drink without sugar (and sweetener tastes yuk!) so thought i would try it.. It seems like a stock/gravy/soup drink, but if you like it at leasts it is hot and tastier than water!! lol

It seems to be causing quite a stir about whether it's allowed or not, but most people who have had it (you are not allowed more than 2 a day apparently) say it has not knocked them out of ketosis, and it helps them stay on track.

It is called..."Marigold Organic Swiss Vegetable Bouillon poder".. Reduced salt.

It is in a tub like gravy granules, with an orange lid... Gonna try it tonight x x

Will do hun x

Nat - even if the cough syrup knocks you outta ketosis you still gonna lose as on so low calories you have to.... i agree take it but try and have as little as you can get by on.... lets tacle this next week together, ill be lookin for your posts and updates.... x

and yeah, what the heck is this bullion thing? sounds interesting?????

yeah i know what u mean, not even had chance for my 2nd shake yet n feel ok, been busy cleaning house and sorting kids, as not done anything all day, my fella coming at 8 n not even got changed, grrrrrrrrrr and my baby on one tonight with teething, good night ahead not lol

and thanks :D
Well.....bullion is great big blocks of gold......but bouillon is a very weak form of soup, more like a stock really. It seems to have got the attention of a lot of people on this site today and some are for it and others very much against!

You can get it at the supermarket, personally I've been using Japanese miso soup which is very similar, both make a tasty hot drink, very low calories and low in carbs so shouldn't know you out of ketosis. There seem to be worries about salt content but there are low-salt varieties available.

Better than a mug of hot water now that the days are getting colder.....

hmmmm well ill be looking for some tomoz, coz i actually used to love just dissolving a chicken oxo in water before this diet and i really miss it, yum bring it on

As Lady Chuckle says!! ^^^^^^ lol

I just bought it from Sainsburys.. I can't stand any hot drink without sugar (and sweetener tastes yuk!) so thought i would try it.. It seems like a stock/gravy/soup drink, but if you like it at leasts it is hot and tastier than water!! lol

It seems to be causing quite a stir about whether it's allowed or not, but most people who have had it (you are not allowed more than 2 a day apparently) say it has not knocked them out of ketosis, and it helps them stay on track.

It is called..."Marigold Organic Swiss Vegetable Bouillon poder".. Reduced salt.

It is in a tub like gravy granules, with an orange lid... Gonna try it tonight x x

thanks love it will be on my shopping list tomoz, i know a lot of people wont use anything added to this diet but if it helps and doenst affect ketones then who cares ill use anythring to help

ill have a look for it... let us know how it is.... if it tastes like Bovril then cool.... Gpold

Will do hun x

yeah let us know

I love the boullion and couldn't live without it on this diet lol. Used it through all my Lighter Life and Cambridge days also. Usually only have 1 cup a day though. I also use the water flavours from Kee diet. Never mentioned either of them before as don't consider either to be cheating lol

Get well soon Nat xx

thanks hun i hope i do, i hate feeling ill

Nat.. You really can't go on like this hun... It's not fair on yourself as well as your family.. Maybe, just maybe it might be worth trying something else that is not so demanding.. I know you might not lose as quickly, but you won't be beating yourself up about eating hun x

If you try something else for a little while it might get you back into the frame of mind to go back to LT.

Or, could you have 2 of the shakes you already have and 1 low fat, low carb meal per day, and see if that spurs you on.

We are alll here for you Nat, but you really need to decide if this diet is for you, cos it is so bloody hard!! x x x

+1 :)

Back